Sign in to follow this  
betamonkey

Kicked from Battleye (Corrupted Data #11)

Well, I was just playing fine last night and every night before this but now when I try to join a server it just kicks me and gives me that error every time. I'm not sure what's going on, honestly. I tried searching on Google but there's no answer. Does/has anyone have or had this problem before? It's getting really frustrating.

Edited by betamonkey

Have you tired different servers? If so have you also tired verifying the game cache in steam?

Try go onto servers which don't require battlEye you can filter this.

Menu>Change Server> Click Filter at the bottom>BattlEye Req: NO

Hope this helps!

Have you tired different servers? If so have you also tired verifying the game cache in steam?

Well I usually only play Gameserver or MPGS servers. How do I verify the game cache. I'd really like to get this working as this "error" happens every time..

Try go onto servers which don't require battlEye you can filter this.

Menu>Change Server> Click Filter at the bottom>BattlEye Req: NO

Hope this helps!

But I'd much rather play on BattleEye servers then random servers. 

Well I usually only play Gameserver or MPGS servers. How do I verify the game cache. I'd really like to get this working as this "error" happens every time..

Open steam > right click DayZ in your game list > properties > local files tab > verify integrity of game cache

Edited by Malvictus
  • Like 1

Open steam > right click DayZ in your game list > properties > local files tab > verify integrity of game cache

Okay well I went to Battleye and replaced the .dll file and did that and it's working now. Thanks a lot mate.