iLeeum

Planning new DayZ Mod

Hi everyone, I am currently planning on creating my own DayZ mod. For sometime I have been thinking about this and I wish to make it happen.
I have experience in Scripting for a few DayZ servers, but I am sure its nothing alike to creating a mod.

I am looking for someone (or more people) with DayZ mod creation of which and help me getting started to create this mod or who can progressively help me throughout. I also have a friend of which we both learnt how to administer a DayZ server and he is also willing to help out where ever he can. So again if anyone has any suggestions to give, give a lending hand or even pointing us in the right direction it will all be well considered and well used.

I do have some Ideas of what I want to add within the mod and I am ready to take up this project. If any one can help me out with anything to do with the mod, please message me below, join my teamspeak or come and see me on my website.

Teamspeak: ts52.gameservers.com:9314

Why create a new one? There are already several other mods which doesn't even have any players playing them.

• Like 1

We want to create our own, with everything that we want in. No what other mod creators want in.

• Like 1