Sign in to follow this  
Taggert13

Electro M4 Magazine Spawn

Is there any where in Electro that can spawn a magazine for the M4?  I know where the M4 spawns there, but I have yet to find any magazines in the town.

I have only found mags for it at blota but thats it,the coast is not the best for ammo it seems.

unless you pvp (I dont) guns and ammo dont matter much and its more about food and water.

If I see a player (i try not to) I just hide and run off.

dont go server hopping for ammo ether.

so ya if you need it try blota.

Edited by meat pie

I was having the same issue where I was easily finding an m4 in Elektro, but not finding a single bullet for it anywhere in town.  Ill check out Blota as well...Im ashamed to admit Ive yet to go there.

Look for the camo building with a prison cell. That outside elektro but there are plenty of them around the map. I also found some in military tent, hangar, control tower and bunkers.

Lots of mags and ammo in baracks as well, don't forget to go prone and check under bunkbeds and also on top of lockers.

I stocked up on magazines at Green Mountain. there was a bunch of good gear there. And the best part about it, at least when I was there, NO PLAYERS! :)

I take it from everyone talking about other places, the answer is No, there are no m4 mags in Elektro :P

Edited by Taggert13