Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Was this a kill or a log out?

Hello guys, wondering if any of you lot can help me. I do a bit of filming, and i'm not asking for views. But, at 16.30 of the video (below), I shoot at a player at the airfield. The animation of him dropping is so strange, that I'm not sure if I killed him or he logged out. I ask because, I was later killed in this airfield after checking it vigorously for hostile players. Cheers for any help!

Probably got him but his body disappeared, although that is supposed to be fixed I think bodies are supposed to stay for 30 seconds Or

he went prone after you shot and he logged, and so did his friend who appeared to be glitching lol.

• Like 1

Ahh okay, I can't decide. I've watched that bit about twenty times. They should implement the timed log off surely?

Probably got him but his body disappeared, although that is supposed to be fixed I think bodies are supposed to stay for 30 seconds Or

he went prone after you shot and he logged, and so did his friend who appeared to be glitching lol.

bodies don't disappear. This has been fixed 2 updates ago. Loged out.

He's looking down and getting proned, that's why it looks a bit weird. If he wasn't up there, then he simply combat logged.

• Like 1

Looks to me like he went prone, didn't quite look like a death animation. After he went prone, he combat logged.

• Like 1

Looks to me like he went prone, didn't quite look like a death animation. After he went prone, he combat logged.

Agreed, I've watched it over and now seen the one shot kill death animation, and they are completely different. Solved.

• Like 1

Agreed, I've watched it over and now seen the one shot kill death animation, and they are completely different. Solved.

Hey! You're still alive! lol

Glad you figured it out.

It was a nice shot by the way.

I've been having a lot of people combat log on me the last few days. People will take shots at me or I'll here someone sniping I'll flank them start punching them and Poof they disappear.

I've been having a lot of people combat log on me the last few days. People will take shots at me or I'll here someone sniping I'll flank them start punching them and Poof they disappear.

They are adding a punishment system (I dont know what) for server hopping and combat logging. Not sure when, but I will welcome it.

see this many times, you killed him... its a kill bug where the player goes into a loop, he probably pressed to sprint just as the death animation was supposed to kick in, I have seen this with bodies dead, and sliding around in cirles (unable to scavenge off them)

• Like 1

see this many times, you killed him... its a kill bug where the player goes into a loop, he probably pressed to sprint just as the death animation was supposed to kick in, I have seen this with bodies dead, and sliding around in cirles (unable to scavenge off them)

I've seen the slide bug a few times, I'm still not convinced I killed him??