Sign in to follow this  
???????????

Old character turning into a zombie

Okay I know Dean Hall is making this an anti-idea but not saying to play as a zombie *because that's silly* but when your old character dies that character will comeback as a zombie and that character can of course wander off somewhere and if some other player sees that zombie with all that gear well you know. but the question is was that character bitten or maybe it could be like the walking dead *SPOILER ALERT* everyone is infected. 

And if someone as a better version of this idea that would be nice :) or you can just say that this idea shouldn't never be put in the game and forget this thread ever happened ;( but seriously it will be cool if you think about it...

Edited by ???????????
  • Like 1

Not the first time today that this idea has come up. Please use the search function before posting.

I did and I haven't seen post about this better look harder then next time but its good to keep spreading the idea kind of right?

I did and I haven't seen post about this better look harder then next time but its good to keep spreading the idea kind of right?

If enough people want it then it will happen. I'm not particularly against it but i'm not all for it.

If enough people want it then it will happen. I'm not particularly against it but i'm not all for it.

:)

They aren't zombies, rather infected humans. There is no reanimation of corpses 

Plus survivors are immune to infection

Your suggestion doesn't work

The "zombies" in game aren't undead, they did not die then come back as zombies. They're simply humans infected with a nasty virus of some sort, therefor you cannot reanimate as a zombie. The survivors (us players) are immune to whatever virus causes the infection. I believe it is airborne, that's why it wiped out so many people so quickly

Okay now I understand, but anyway so if that suggestion doesn't work I bet you have watched 28 DayZ later *jk*/28 Weeks later so in those movies the virus is airborne or i could be wrong I watched that movie long time ago don't really remember any who people got infected by that rage virus and started spreading the rage virus even faster by biting/vomiting blood in peoples eyes and they turn quickly. so instead of dying and coming back how about the infected can do the same thing from the movie? and to prevent that you have to press some key to push them off quickly. but you said the survivors are immune ;( i guess it will never happen oh well but it was a good try though.

but there could be a possibility that would kinda cause performance issues... 

Edited by ???????????

I like the idea since you would have a reason to kill zombies (hence the loot)

It would be easy to exploit tho - people suiciding (getting killed by buddies) -> masses of zombies at spawnlocations.

Im pretty sure the devteam is gonna find a nice way to "balance" the amount of zombies / have large zombie groups running around the map.

But i think it is essential to give a motivation to kill zombies - like killscores / ranks of zombiekillers.

• Like 1

But I kinda like the 2nd idea more but they say it will probably be unlikely to happen and it will be time consuming to create this build.

Edited by ???????????