Sign in to follow this  
Jaewonz

Lost everything i had in backpack and new spawn

Date/Time:6/22/12 PST 9:32

What happened:I logged off at about 12 o clock at night to go to bed and the next morning i log in and find that i am in this place called "Debug forest" I lost a bunch of my items such as winchester rounds(Green shotgun shells) my winchester, my makarov+5 clips.

Where you were:I have no idea about the places in DayZ but i was in a town with a church i think near the coast line.

What you were doing: I was playing last night then i went to bed, then all of a sudden i log in this morning and see im in debug forest with nothing on me.

*Current installed version:1.6

*Server(s) you were on:Unknown

*Your system specs:Unknown at the moment, i will update this.

*Timeline of events before/after error:10 o clock, finally got DayZ working and purchased ArmA2, excited to play. Spawn in a debug forest and walk to a bunch of towns finding weapons and supplies, 12 o clock turn off DayZ and go to bed. Next day, 9 o clock i log in and go to a server that doesn't reject me , find out im in debug forest with none of my supplies or weapons and register for this forum.

Debug forest is "purgatory" meaning your not really in a game the server is either bugged or you joined a server your not updated enough to play on. Disconnect and try going to another server. Or check your Version. Note the game is in testing and constantly updating.

Hitting the "Respawn" button will kill you and if you just try to connect it will also put you into the "purgatory". In order to spawn a new character after dieing you have to disconnect to that servers lobby and reconnect.