Sign in to follow this  
KeyaKev

Funniest thing you've seen/done?

I was on firestation roof in Cherno when wild server hopper appeared next to me.

Both of us armed with fnx45 started to bash hotkeys to draw our guns.

Server was lagging hard so noone of us could draw a gun and when we did, it appeared we bashed hotkey for gun too much and immidetly put it away.

Luckly it was me who finnaly shot. It was pretty damn stressful back then but when looking at it now kinda funny.

Another video, from me this time. My friend and I were on the hospital roof when we saw someone running around with a gun. We attempted to talk to him, only we got shot at. So we started crawling around the roof and trying to convince him to put his gun down, so we could take anything we might want or need. (Because he shot at us, it would have likely ended with a nice meal of rubbing alcohol) I was messing around and Qing and Eing and I accidentally rolled off the roof because the lip of the building didn't stop me from going over. 

(Yes, I know my mic is too low, ShadowPlay doesn't pick up my mic well. If anyone knows a fix, please let me know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6VNBCCJL1Q

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Happened a couple of days after the SA came out.

Four of us, armed to the teeth, had just finished looting Zeleno for food and drink and minding our own business, when
our fifth man, who just spawned and was running up from Kamenka to join us, was getting held hostage for his blood in front of the
the Pavlovo military hospital by three guys.

The hostage takers were still trying to figure out how to take his blood and our mate played along, so we had enough time to run
down there, get in position on the hill overlooking the hospital, with a perfect view our mate in a white shirt surrounded
by 3 others in military camo...
And then, flashlight in hand with three m4a1 rifles pointed at him, our mate said:
"Guys, drop your weapons now, or you are all going to die..."
There was a moment of silence while they were probably asking themselves if this guy had a death wish.
Unsurprisingly they did not comply, we all unloaded on them, and 5 seconds it was all over.
And to make the moment complete, they got the global voice bug, and we could hear them trying to figure out what the hell had
just happened to them and crying about all the stuff they just lost. :D
Ive been playing the mod religiously since it came out, but that still was one of the most epic and hilarious DayZ moments i ever had.

Wish i had frapsed it.

Edited by vile.

Ahh good ole Lirik, the pied piper of retards. You ever want to laugh hard, watch his stream.

Caused a group of four to combat log by running straight at them with no clothes and a baseball bat screaming 'friendly.'

Ahh good ole Lirik, the pied piper of retards. You ever want to laugh hard, watch his stream.

Oh my god

searching around balota for loot

desperately need food and i was sick from eating rotten stuff

see a fully geared guy near the barracks, sneak up fairly close to him and shine my flashlight on him directly, hoping he'd kill me (i have no weapons)

he combat logs

• Like 2