Sign in to follow this  
KeyaKev

Funniest thing you've seen/done?

Not sure if there was another thread about this topic but I haven't seen one for a while, so I thought I would start one.

Yesterday I was counter-sniping on Electro sniper hill and I was looking at the little mound beside all of the little civilian buildings, I saw a player and was waiting for him to fire to be clear he was a fresh spawn killer, as I was watching him I saw a Zombie run up to him, run through him, jump in the air about 20 meters then jump off the side of the mountain and die. Stopped recording about 5 minutes prior so was kind of bummed.

By the way. I'm also looking to expand my group, so if any solo players would like a group of a few people to play with and have a laugh with, add me on skype/steam - KeyaKev (atleast 16+ lol)

Edited by KeyaKev

True true, Hm off the top of my head would probably be when in the standalone (i was live-streaming this for about 20 people) when i was trying to pick something off the top of a shelf in a fire house, getting frustrated to the point of using the vault to try to see if i could snag it somehow, missing, and jumping right out a third story building.

This. Happened to me 2 nights ago.

http://youtu.be/nlMoJSN6uOs

Haha. Videos like this keeps my hope high for the community. Subbed. If you have the time can you add me on Skype? I have a couple questions. My Skype is KeyaKev Found yours on your profile.

True true, Hm off the top of my head would probably be when in the standalone (i was live-streaming this for about 20 people) when i was trying to pick something off the top of a shelf in a fire house, getting frustrated to the point of using the vault to try to see if i could snag it somehow, missing, and jumping right out a third story building.

Tip for the future, to avoid this you just use your mouse button to pick things up that don't appear in Tab menu haha. Still great though. Kind of same thing happened to my mate, his gun wouldn't pull out so he got frustrated and started walking along the top of hospital, as he started walking the gun finally started pulling out and because you can't stop walking whilst it is going into your hands he walked right off the top and killed himself.

Edited by KeyaKev

I was at Rog castle and had a mosin with scope and bipod.  Managed to barely spot a band of 5 people in the mountain trying to get to Rog too.  I shot one of them but didn't kill him.  The guy I shot thought it was his friends and fired his gun at his friends. I just watched as a firefight among friends ensued and they all killed eachother save for one person, but a zombie came over, swiped once, and killed him.  LOL

• Like 6

I was at Rog castle and had a mosin with scope and bipod.  Managed to barely spot a band of 5 people in the mountain trying to get to Rog too.  I shot one of them but didn't kill him.  The guy I shot thought it was his friends and fired his gun at his friends. I just watched as a firefight among friends ensued and they all killed eachother save for one person, but a zombie came over, swiped once, and killed him.  LOL

Moments like this make me record all the time now.

Edited by KeyaKev

Watching people slowly realize, as they get sicker and sicker, that we aren't really giving them medicine, per se. 

• Like 2

On my first day playing this game, I saw someone prone with a mosin trying to snipe people from on top of a firestation. This guy was completely oblivious to me running up to the building and climbing the ladder. I then proceeded to axe him in the back a couple times. After taking damage, he immediately stood up and began sprinting forward... and since he was already on the ledge, he kinda just floated downward and died.

This is when I learned not to fall off of buildings.

• Like 2

First day of Alpha.

Spawn on the coast to see a man sprinting down the road screaming Bible verses at the top of his lungs in Direct.

• Like 7

First day of Alpha.

Spawn on the coast to see a man sprinting down the road screaming Bible verses at the top of his lungs in Direct.

That is so random and hillarious. 

I had a pretty fun moment yesterday, when i climbed over the stone-filled mountain between Cherno and Elektro. I glitched into one of the rocks, and it kept me moving around a bit, until it decided it was done with me. It seemed to litterally eject me from the mountain. I flew up in the air, down the mountain, and landed at the bottom. Only my legs were broken, i didn't die or anything.

• Like 1

Uff. probably the random dude without clothes running through NWAF middle strip shouting Allah Akbar while tilted backwards. Nothing special. :[

I have no idea what the town was named, But it is a Large town on the East coast, just north of where the new spawns are. I was on a server with a population of atleast 25+, and I was jogging around like ti was no ones business. (I had an m4, Orange raincoat, green cargo pants, A black moto helmet, and 30 round m4 mag.) And I was exploring what looked like a bar, and I was jogging along the second floor and I heard a bullet whizz by my head, and I almost shit my pants. So I ran to the corner went prone and watched the only entrance. After about 10 minutes I decided to move and I went hiding and looting a bit more. Then I went to the outskirts of town and realised. Holy shit I finally have a good gun with ammo, I can fight back, So I was carefully going through town searching for the guy, and then I felt lucky and decided to check the fountain> I turned the corner m4 raised to see a guy just start filling his water bottle and look over at me. I swear I have a strong feeling he said "OH SHIT" outloud the second he saw me. I put 5 rounds in his chest instantly then checked around to see if he had friends. I seen he was a lone wolf like me and went and looted him, to realise he had no gun, and I just KOS'd an innocent person. So my Canadian kicked in and I started to feel bad. Then I looted his can opener, his pistol holster, and his black bunny hug. Then I left him there dignifyed with an orange raincoat while he was making a puddle of blood. (P.S: If the guy I killed see this. I'm very sorry, you would understand the situation I was in and I didn't want to take a chance.) Then not even 5 minutes later I turned the corner to bump into a fresh spawn with a mountain backpack and a fire axe on his back, then proceeded him to run away ducking and weaving just sitting there laughing my ass of at how much he must have had a heart attack. Sorry for the long post. 

Sincerely: Ozmann99 / Steam I.D The Last Tree.  ^_^ 

• Like 1

Rounding a corner and some idiot is having a scrap with a zombie. Swinging his crowbar like a madman with blood gushing from himself. He obviously gave up and logged off to leave the zombie swinging at the spot where he once was. 

I then killed the zombie and congratulated him on his efforts..

Funniest thing I have seen/done was handcuff a guy who was looking for hell. We took his blood and beat him with a pipe wrench. One of the people in my crew even said, be on your way good sir!

• Like 1

had a malfunctioned pistol and some common gear and a hatchet i saw 2 gangsters with a shovel and fire axe trying to rob a fresh bambi, i runned to them and saw how guy with a shove start to aproaching me with shovel, i equiped my destroyed pistol and aimed at them and start telling them to put everything they got on ground , but they combat logged. Then i told bambi i got not working pistol we laughed together and part away 

This is by far the funniest thing i've ever even heard about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6o8x67ApM8

That was annoying...

Funniest thing I seen first hand was at the NWAF about 1-2 weeks ago.

I went up with my group to help get one of them fully geared up, whilst up there I put my M4 on my back and requested my snipers Mosin to scout the field as I have the furthest view distance.

I saw a fully geared guy on the roof of the firestation (just the roof, not the tower) who was looting around. I began deciding whether I risk leaving him go and possibly getting shot at later, or taking him out right there.

He was looking around the roof for a way off and he ran to the right side of the station (opposite side of the main ladder to climb up and down), by the little doorway that has the shelter on top. He walked over the ledge on to the shelter, he slid right off the shelter; landed on the ground and instantly died.

I have never laughed so hard at DayZ.

• Like 1

Another funny moment from myself - two of my mates were racing to Balota fire station and they were both trying to climb the stairs at the same time because of the race, the game glitched out and they both flung out the window and died. One of my best moments to day.

Here's two more,

First is this video which I recorded of our (then) newest group member after he tried to climb down a ladder

Second is on one of my latest videos but I'll post the story part.

So I was in Elektro and I heard shots snap past as I ran toward the shop; immediately I thought "sniper hill".

I drew more fire to find out exactly what angle it was coming from (The person really couldn't shoot straight so it was okay to go outside) and surely enough it was the hill.

I got one of my group members to flank around rear whilst I hit the front (Southern part of the hill) and root them out, we never went deep enough in to the hill. I returned to the shop and whilst there, my group member began taking fire from two guys so I rushed back from the south. I saw my group member laying in the grass to the south western part of the hill, I moved around East and headed up behind trees. I saw one of their heads move through the grass so I shot 3-4 bullets, then ran toward a tree and when moving up I saw his friend stick his head of the side of a tree he was behind so I took cover at a tree, leaned out and gave him a few headshots, took both of them out.

I ran back to my buddies unconscious body, gave him saline, bandaged him and he was perfect again.

Two people attempted to KoS a group member, I took both of them out; they lost tons of ammo (One of them had about 10 M4 Magazines, that made me chuckle since it was a waste of space) and other gear such as the full map, good scopes for their M4's and what not. On top of that, they hadn't even managed to kill a single person in that little firefight, that's the price they paid :P

• Like 1

I have a new story. I was heading toward Rify. I had a m4 with only a 10 round mag, (I accidentally switched mags by pressing F and I didn't have inventory room so it dropped the 30 round mag and it clipped into the wall and I lost it.  <_< ) But I was almost at the RIfy when I heard a shot fly by me, so I ducked behind a tree, and the guy was running to me thinking I didn't have a gun. So I took out my m4 and put 4 rounds in his chest to find that he had full ttsko gear, Assault vest, decked out m4 and full hunting backpack, and while I was sorting through taking all his good gear, A guy snuck up on me with an axe. and killed me with 2 hits. The guy had next to no gear so a god dam new spawn with an axe just got full military gear and m4 with tons of pristine mags. I had never actually had full military gear before, so when the guy with the axe killed me I nearly cried. But, its part of the game. No matter how much it crushes my entire spirit and soul. I will still wuv Day Z. The only thing is, I don't know if the guy with the military just wanted to get my attention or was coming to handcuff and rob me, so I didnt take the chance and ended him. (P.S: If you see this story guy I killed, I'm sorry if you were friendly, if you weren't i'm not sorry. *Story Over*