Sign in to follow this  
altosk

Strange

Im use to the random character wipes, but this time my backpack and boots vanished on login...Feels like i been violated.

-.-

Wait until they figure out how to remove your pants.

Had an odd thing happen to me just earlier tonight. Had an M4 on my back whilst carrying a mosin in my hands. Spawned in and the Mosin was gone, but I found it a few hundred meters away in a construction site. I know it was the one I was holding too because it had the PU scope on it. Very odd.

Actually happen to my brother. We think it was a server glitch, or a sync issue with the Hive.

Had an odd thing happen to me just earlier tonight. Had an M4 on my back whilst carrying a mosin in my hands. Spawned in and the Mosin was gone, but I found it a few hundred meters away in a construction site. I know it was the one I was holding too because it had the PU scope on it. Very odd.

if you spawn with a mosin in your hands it never shows it. you have to press the keybind for the mosin or pull something out and wait for it to appear on the ground.

Im use to the random character wipes, but this time my backpack and boots vanished on login...Feels like i been violated.

-.-

I had this happen with my very first character. Got myself everything, and some spare loot like vests for my mates. When i logged into another server, my shoes, backpack (with all the spare loot in it), combat vest and some of my other stuff was gone. Had to walk across half the map bare footed to get to me mates.

Still had my M4, at least.

Edited by Greaves