Sign in to follow this  
ChuckGeller

Murder Leaderbord: LiquidShock

EDIT: This has been cleared. Liqiudshock did most likely not cheat. Im sorry.

I want to report the player LiquidShock who made 195 kills in one day according to http://dayzmod.com/leader/murdersa.php.

His userID is 6811601. This number also shows the approximate time of the creation of the character, which I'd estimate on the 20. or 21.06.12.

Killing this many people in one day legally is not possible from my experience (look for geller on the leaderbords). I would be happy to be convinced otherwise though.

Maybe an Admin can check his log for odditys like:

Repeating victims (He had friends to spawn near him him and killed them.)

Inhumane killing intervals (Aimbot, Teleportation etc.)

Thanks in advance.

geller

Haha sorry had to register to post about this let me explain my method I have 2-3 spotters with rangefinders on the cherno tower and its quite easy to farm noobs but my bandit days are over just got killed by a hacker exploding my entire building

Also having a Ural and V3S on my main server full of SVD and AS50 from a group of 10 people camp helping me get to the top board

And its been 3 Days

Also that vid will help beginner snipers

Okay that makes sense. I was just very confused as you just "popped" up on the number 1 spot.

Sorry for accusing you of cheating.

No worries been playing arma for a long while used to killing insurgents easily translates to killing survivors but this was my last fun thing i wanted to do on dayz sadly i have gotten bored ive had everything from sitting in camp for 3 hours to flying in a heli on dayz not much more i can do haha and i wasted ALOT of ammo getting on to this board hopefully to leave my mark for a little while.

Now onto Guild wars 2

Dont worry guys! Its just a guy who thinks he is the boss shooting newbs in cherno.

If you server hop on chern hill with a sniper you could EASILY get 200 kills a day.

Bring it on then. Its not as easy as you think it would be.

Dont worry guys! Its just a guy who thinks he is the boss shooting newbs in cherno.

I will wipe out your entire clan.