Sign in to follow this  
rockstar (DayZ)

HFBServers.com is GREAT

Thats right i said it they are great. By far the best host out there.

They have gotten so much crap that they do not deserve over pretty much one post. From one guy who should have just talked to them privately. Im sure they have everything worked out now as i searched that guys server (north america 1) and it was up again.

I ordered a 40 man server from them about a week or two back and the server was setup with in 1 hour. That is the fastest setup for any dayz server host i have seen plain and simple.

I had some questions about how to setup my servers rcon and beta version and the ticket response at first was a bit slow (few hours) but they told me exactly what i had to do and i was good. Then the next day they released full ftp access to the servers along with a bunch of awesome changes.

So i assume the slow response to the ticket was due to the massive and amazing change to their control panel. Those guys get from what i can tell very little sleep as they are always on and setting up servers.

Now on to the price of their servers. They have the CHEAPEST prices you will find anywhere. I just checked and apparently they are running a special a 40 slot server for $25 that is amazing. They also sell full dedicated servers for the price of some vps's which is crazy cheap. I did some googeling and found there webhosting post which showed me some interesting things. First of all if you use the coupon code WHT it gives you $10 of of there already crazy cheap prices. Then i found something even cooler. If you go to this link http://www.hfbservers.com/billing/cart.php?gid=2 you can see that they are even selling a ivybridge server for crazy cheap.

This company is by far the best i have found out there. They were like finding a diamond in a haystack yes a diamond they are that good. I can vouch that they are great. And improving every single day. There servers are lag free. There prices are cheap. There support is getting a ton better. And they are just 3 guys running the whole thing but are still friendly as heck.

Keep it up adam anthony and matt. (no particular order lol)

You hear that? ...

That's the sound of the spamhammer coming down on this thread.

how am i spaming...... If im not allowed to post an honest review of them then wow...

hey hey just a little light humor. Wasn't being serious :P

But no joke thats a good review for them! They should be the ones paying you.

hey hey just a little light humor. Wasn't being serious :P

But no joke thats a good review for them! They should be the ones paying you.

ok lol i was like what the... heck?

he's offer servers on atlanta, but my server is located in seattle without any question about location on setup, now i cant change my server location, hfbservers.com is not good to me.

my server is in seattle also and i am in florida alsmot all the way opposite. Since dayz and ping don't really matter i dont care. You will have like less then 200 ping to anywhere in the us if you are in the us. For dayz its just fine not playing like a fps like css or cod then i would complain.

The issue I had was resolved and I thank them for that.

did they give you a good deal? i said they are good guys.