Sign in to follow this  
OmgTheseForums

The faster I move my mouse left and right the less my character looks left and right but instead, up and down.

As the title says, the faster I move my mouse left and right the less my character looks left and right but instead, up and down. I bought the stand alone the day of release, installed it and played it and it was perfect (except for alpha bugs). I played for a few weeks, I've got over 100 hrs on record and all was well. I hadn't played since late December and I logged on today (Jan 7th 2014) and now this happens. I've searched around on some forums for a while now and I haven't found anyone with this problem. Anybody know anything about anything that might be able to help? If you require further information please let me know. Thanks in advance, I love this game but it is currently unplayable and as of right now the most frustrating thing in my life #firstworldproblems

Negative mouse acceleration. A lot of people have been suffering from this, me included.

As far as I know, there's no way to disable it yet. I'm just hoping for a fix as it is rather game breaking.

Thanks for the reply. It helps to know I'm not the only one, however it doesn't help to know there is no fix. lol, *sigh*

http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.ru/2010/03/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix.html

I followed the directions on this website to install the mousefix and it didn't completely eliminate the problem but it is a vast improvement it took the game from unplayable to having an occasional minor annoyance. Until  they figure out what's wrong and fix it, I'd recommend anyone who is having this problem to try this as you have probably exhausted all other options.