♫ Gypsy ♫

Nothing to make your life easier. Epoch server

Hello all, I have just started my own Epoch Chernarus vanilla server   :D  It is a basic as it gets! No self BBNo auto refuel,No towing.

I will add AI missions soon and that will be my only script. If you like playing DayZ the way it was meant to be played, come and check my server out! Active and fair admins!!   B) 

Name of server-- Dawn of the dead

IP- 69.39.239.148 PORT 3272

Edited by ♫ Gypsy ♫

It is Chernarus but the server is on hold until I either blow my brains out or figure out these scripts  :huh:  >:( 

I am sorry for jumping the gun and posting here  :rolleyes:  I will update this once things are working.

Okay, the server is up and running with sarge AI :D I could not get side missions to work  :blush:  But I hope that is something I can add later! Hope to see you guys there :)

Edited by ♫ Gypsy ♫

I have finally gotten AI missions to work! :d Bring your friends and make this home! :)

so to be clear your server is only currently running Ai missions and sarge Ai? and are both scripts working?

If so i'll definitely be joining :)

That is correct, we believe most of the server admins moved away from the original DayZ Mod so much so that it is no longer a survival game. 

Our server is running Epoch, 24 hour day/night cycle, DZAI (Toned down, AI should not get a headshot from 200 meters with a Makarov), and side missions. 

We will not be adding 1000 vehicles or any script that takes away from the mod. (Self bloodbag, towing vehicles, etc.)

Like-minded players -survivor or bandit-  please join and make it your home.

This is hardcore survival.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by R0ll3r
  • Like 1

Have updated a few things. We now have short days and only DZAI at the side missions.  The side missions are great! you get so much gear to build and guns to either sell or keep in your own stash :d