Sign in to follow this  
Punkrawks

Vision - faded color and blur

Ok, so lets say you get shot or hit with a melee weapon and you're bleeding. You patch yourself up, eat, drink, take any applicable medication, but your vision is still washed out and blurry.

I know the workaround for blurry vision is to press 'esc' open config>video then exit back to the game. Kind of annoying I have to do it every time I log in, but gets the job done.

Has anyone figured out how to restore color to the game once you've lost it? No amount of eating/drinking/transfusions fix it for me and it's really starting to annoy me. Anyone? Staff? Devs?

How do you know what your levels are?

I mean i can get my food and water till im full but energy i dont have a clue what level it is at any time there is no hud telling you this, ive never seen the "healthy" status in game either probably because of my energy being low but i dont know.

need figure this out ive had a few fights with Zombies one was with my firsts :/

Edited by xoligy

Yeah I've seen all these, I've eaten until I was full, I've sat in the same spot for an hour resting I've drank water until I was full, I don't have any status ailments but my vision is still washed out.

You need to keep eating and drinking till it says "healing" in your inventory. As for the washed out colors, you need a transfusion.

• Like 1

You need to keep eating and drinking till it says "healing" in your inventory. As for the washed out colors, you need a transfusion.

Keep eating? If i keep eating or drinking my character will be sick lol

Basically always keep your stomach full. Eat until it says stuffed, until the messages go away, then eat until stuffed. Rinse and repeat. Mix in some water as well. It takes a bit of time but it's the only way to reduce blur (aside from messing with your graphics settings)

Edited by Goose77

Yeh i did some research on it about 30mins ago as my screen was blurry read i could go further i didnt realise that, thanks for that anyway goose much appreciated.