Sign in to follow this  
ZlobaRUS54

Zombie only Demo Servers.

Currently it seems like no more then a few hundred zombies are spawned due to dynamic object limits. However Rocket mentioned that they could spawn 4000 zombies if loot was disabled completely. My suggestion is in each geographic zone convert a few servers to spawn only 10% of normal loot and the rest of resources allocate to thousands of zombies. This way maybe even well geared players instead of getting bored and shooting new spawns would join to get a taste of real zombie Apocalypses. 

• Like 1

Currently it seems like no more then a few hundred zombies are spawned due to dynamic object limits. However Rocket mentioned that they could spawn 4000 zombies if loot was disabled completely. My suggestion is in each geographic zone convert a few servers to spawn only 10% of normal loot and the rest of resources allocate to thousands of zombies. This way maybe even well geared players instead of getting bored and shooting new spawns would join to get a taste of real zombie Apocalypses. 

The zombies in this game will never be a real threat, put 1000 of them in a town the fireaxe will make short work of them while they struggle to path to the player.

• Like 1

So, what do you mean, zombies and no players or Zombies and loot but no players, this would be you could easily kill the zombies with the axe, get the loot and switch servers? You might as-well play on a PVE server.

:emptycan: >  :beans: = :thumbsup:

So, what do you mean, zombies and no players or Zombies and loot but no players, this would be you could easily kill the zombies with the axe, get the loot and switch servers? You might as-well play on a PVE server.

:emptycan: >  :beans: = :thumbsup:

They can have a normal amount of players, no (or very little) loot spawning and several thousand zombies. One of the testers mentioned having played with 400 zombies in downtown Cherno alone, doubt you will be able to easily handle dozens of zeds at once with your fire axe. 

EDIT: As I said I do not want every server to be like this, only a few as a sort of pilot project. Just to see how game dynamic would change and possibly present an extra level of challenge to bored characters. 

Edited by ZlobaRUS54
  • Like 1