Sign in to follow this  
Dearth Of Sanity

Personalization of the character

I would like to see an option to personalize your standard character over the time.

I'm thinking of something like tags on your clothes, scars, stuff in your hair, piercings etc.

that you can earn while playing the game.

Or maybe some achievements like reviving someone with the defibrilator and getting a badge

for it so other players can recognize you and see what you've been through on your adventure.

Also it would be great to have more options to create your standard character in the beginning.

But I think you're working on that or thinking of it already. ;)

Anyway great work!
Keep it going :thumbsup:

They've spoken about journals being included that keep a record of various achievments and kill count. I'd prefer to see the player have an option to 'show journal' to other players to show they are good people or vice versa, be asked to show their journal, and if you restrain a player you can 'read journal' to see if they are a murderer or not. Most people may think twice about killing or torturing them if they have helped others, and if they are a 'bandit' they may inflict a longer, torturous death on them. Either way the interraction will be directly influenced by the choices the player in question has made in the past. Have it as an inventory item up top with helmets, glasses etc that you can't drop on the ground. It also means that if you find a player body you can check their identity as well as a history of their short (or even long) life.

I am all down for more options for the character. Let me be an obese asian lady with only an eye.

Edited by Plan_B
  • Like 1

They've spoken about journals being included that keep a record of various achievments and kill count. I'd prefer to see the player have an option to 'show journal' to other players to show they are good people or vice versa, be asked to show their journal, and if you restrain a player you can 'read journal' to see if they are a murderer or not. Most people may think twice about killing or torturing them if they have helped others, and if they are a 'bandit' they may inflict a longer, torturous death on them. Either way the interraction will be directly influenced by the choices the player in question has made in the past. Have it as an inventory item up top with helmets, glasses etc that you can't drop on the ground. It also means that if you find a player body you can check their identity as well as a history of their short (or even long) life.

That's a great idea I would like having some sort of diary :P