Iorv3th

Can't find any servers after game crash

So my game crashed for the first time today. No big deal right? I'll just start it back up and continue playing. Nope. I cannot find any servers at all and can't even join my friends who are playing just fine. i've verified the game cache on Steam, completely reinstalled, and even deleted my profile so it could make a new one for me. Nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Yup same bug here, game crashed and that was that. It just completely crapped on itself.

Im stuck in waiting for host page. Ohwell, back to project zomboid.

• Like 1

Any devs that can atleast give a word of advice?

Considering I tweeted this issue to Bohemia AND Rocket, AND a lot of people are having this issue now, I think it's safe to say they don't give a damn. This is the only time I've ever complained about this game, because I can't even play it and have fun now.

EDIT: Tweeted them both again with the link to this thread. I highly doubt they will show up though.

Edited by Iorv3th

Yeah, im having the same exact problem. Steam crash and then no servers, and if I use a port and IP,it just says "Wait for host" 

Considdering their awesome fast release of things in dayz, its safe to say this issue will most likely be fixed in 2027 :)

Meanwhile we might want to try out the other zombie fps games that has more than 3 developers.

• Like 1

Same problem here, but it also freezes when I click refresh.

Considdering their awesome fast release of things in dayz, its safe to say this issue will most likely be fixed in 2027 :)

Meanwhile we might want to try out the other zombie fps games that has more than 3 developers.

But they have millions of dollars to hire more developers now right ?

1. Yes they do have now.

2. No they will not, less developers = more money each.

Edited by exurok
  • Like 1

2. No they will not, less developers = more money each.

Personnaly I would not do that. That's counterproductive.

Personnaly I would not do that. That's counterproductive.

well personally i would keep all the money myself, i mean who gives a flying f@"%! when ur a multi millionaire.

• Like 1

1. First try to download new network card drivers, even if their the same you'rs might be corrupt.

2. Download this TCP optimizer

http://www.speedguid...t/downloads.php

3. Then after downloading and installing(remember to choose you'r internet speed and click optimize), then restart your computer.

4. After restart deactivate firewall, check if windows firewall is deactivated too if running other firewalls.

Check if dayz's port is open on the modem, maybe your modem is being difficult.

Deactivate all your virus programs and maleware scanners too.

See if that helps :)

Edited by exurok

No, the freezing and rubber banding is still very bad.

The only half fix is just to go on servers from MPGS and are less than 7 people.....

Problem solved :

Completely turning off the firewall fixed the game crashing (even if the executable was allowed to communicate).

Hope it will help some of you ;)