Sign in to follow this  
Demophon

Rubberbanding

So I was on top of a hospital roof scanning around for any enemies, I then proceeded to walk closer to the edge of the roof to look below. I stopped but I realised that I was still hopping towards the edge. I pressed the "S" key but I proceeded to hop to my death.

Has anyone had any encounters with rubber banding? This was my first frustrating experience with it.

• Like 1

I ran down the coast from Solnichny to Elektro.

Just as I got to Elektro rubberband'd back to Solnichny.

Rage-Quit.

15 minutes later, logged back on.

I ran down the coast from Solnichny to Elektro.

Just as I got to Elektro rubberband'd back to Solnichny.

Rage-Quit.

Alpha's gonna alpha.

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 4

Well you join the 100 other posts ab this same topic.  Yes it is being addressed. they are working on a fix right now actually.

Well you join the 100 other posts ab this same topic.  Yes it is being addressed. they are working on a fix right now actually.

Yesterday I was ejected out of the middle of a building into the street and it broke my legs ... luckily I had a few friends around to give me morphine they had.

I refuse to climb ladders or go on any floor higher than first. Rubber banding is a big problem and I have gone through several walls (luckily on the first floor) But yeah.. until this gets fixed, not risking broken legs or death for a can of beans.

I was on a hospital staircase and it threw me away through the wall to the street.

And my friend got TP'ed from Elektro to Novy Sobor along with all zombies. We don't know if this was a bug or hack or what. Here's screenshot

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/667956672769246257/8FAC71D099B36C0AA03A5A8B8F95F50FEC7BFA96/

Btw he got killed one sec after taking this screenshot

Another rubberbanding story, i was camping with my friend on a building near Vereshnik army depot and when I was close to the ladder it threw me away from the roof. Same thing happend to my friend. We were angry cuz we were farming Pristine Long-range optics for 2 hours before it happend.

Edited by R4ngeR

farming Pristine Long-range optics for 2 hours before it happend.

filthy server hopper

filthy server hopper

He wasn't hoping he was just searching around i think at least I hope.

Edited by Dunciboy

8yoympaf9ywh.png

this is the upload traffic of dayz SA, notice the spikes. The spikes are reaching my Upload Limit all the time. I have a limit of only 316 kbit/s. High upload is always a problem... Maybe it is the same with you. You can view you upload with netlimiter or on your router maybe.