pogosphere

The Reason why dayz will be sucsessfull in the future

Obvious troll is obvious. Your tears have quenched my thirst OP. I'll be back when my character feels like having a drink again. Until then I'll be enjoying my survival sandbox.

Mhm.

I will not waste my precious time on people who do not even know how to quote my posts correctly.

If you want a continuation of my work on this forum,then i request a significant higher amount of posts

from users with an IQ over 40 and more than 4 posts in their post history.

And to be honest,of cause you want that.My posts stand for quality from the first topic i have created up to this one.

If you cant remember my first topic:

Sort the "General Discussion" part of this forum after "Most Viewed" or "Most Replies" and you will find it on the first page.

Every word pure gold.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159071-why-is-the-world-of-dayz-so-static/

I will come back at the end of the week and if i find a healthy amount of posts(around 25) from people who didnt get

beaten by their parents, in their childhood that hard, than i will consider creating another topic.

Edited by pogosphere

lol not rly, it didn't make a difference in the mod. bandit or survivor skin, they are both likely to shoot at you immediately.

to get back on topic, OP is a pompous pseudo-intellectual wanker. alrighty!  :thumbsup:  good day. 

Made a difference for me.  Didn't want the skin.  Now KOS/murder doesn't matter.

lol not rly, it didn't make a difference in the mod. bandit or survivor skin, they are both likely to shoot at you immediately.

to get back on topic, OP is a pompous pseudo-intellectual wanker. alrighty!  :thumbsup:  good day. 

Yes i totally agree, i dont like the op neither, but he has some valid points.

You will do well to make tdlr whatever

All i get from this is you want to persuade ppl not to buy the game? Rocket already tried (and failed)...

Rocket: "Guys please don't put your hand in this pot of honey its not perfected yet..."

People are still going to put their hands in that pot of honey.

Ok,i have read the post of the op and i must say it was torture.I can't understand how all of you can stay so calm after the giant anal effluence of his.

1.Not one of his so called "arguments" is an argument at all, its just selfglorificated constructs of empty sentences without any meaning at all.
2.He never answered any replie on his "arguments" in any valid way.All he did was thanking you for your comments.
3.All he does is comparing dayz to fucking EA games.I think this rat stinks like a spy or an advertising whore.
4.Look at those spelling errors, he must be an Brazilian.

You are way to nice to this shithead, i think you should insult him way more.
All you do is talking nice to this trainwreck,while he is insulting Dean Hall.
Dean understands our needs.Ín his games we can be who we really are ,handcuff other players,outmass them and make fun of them to compensate for our low
selfl-esteem,as long as we want.And guess what,when this empowering illusion of being better than someone else starts to decrease,than we just search for the next newbie in
the spawnarea and repeat the bullying process all over again.Again and again, than nothing is as painful as being alone with our own anger.

And remember,we don't do this because we feel the need to compensate for our emotional instability,or some crazy ass shit,we do this because we can and because we are cool guys.

So lets keep your heads up high,burn this fucker down and show every prick,who crawls out under his stone that he should better not come here in this forum in the first place. 

cockroach-hiding-300x200.jpg

Edited by pogosphere

Ok,i have read the post of the op and i must say it was torture.I can't understand how all of you can stay so calm after the giant anal effluence of his.

1.Not one of his so called "arguments" is an argument at all, its just selfglorificated constructs of empty sentences without any meaning at all.

2.He never answered any replie on his "arguments" in any valid way.All he did was thanking you for your comments.

3.All he does is comparing dayz to fucking EA games.I think this rat stinks like a spy or an advertising whore.

You are way to nice to this shithead, i think you should insult him way more.

All you do is talking nice to this trainwreck,while he is insulting Dean Hall.

Dean understands our needs.Ín his games we can be who we really are ,handcuff other players,outmass them and make fun of them to compensate for our low

selfl-esteem,as long as we want.And guess what,when this empowering illusion of being better than someone else starts to decrease,than we just search for the next newbie in

the spawnarea and repeat the bullying process all over again.Again and again, than nothing is as painful as being alone with our own anger.

And remember,we don't do this because we feel the need to compensate for our emotional instability,or some crazy ass shit,we do this because we can and because we are cool guys.

So lets keep your heads up high,burn this fucker down and show every prick,who crawls out under his stone that he should better not come here in this forum in the first place. 

cockroach-hiding-300x200.jpg

Lol, baby throwing a temper tantrum perhaps?

An alpha that it's head developer told people NOT to buy has already sold over a million copies. I think some would say it has already succeeded.

• Like 1

I'm being 100% sincere here, you should seek professional help. I'm not trolling or being mean. You need it.

I really hope you get better.