Sign in to follow this  
eddybravo2654

Well, here is the issue with zombies... [VIDEO]

ACTUALLY READ THIS RATHER THAN JUST CLICK THE LINK AND RANT ON MY COMMENTS. THIS LINE WAS FOR THE  MENTALLY CHALLENGED. THANK YOU.

This video is for FUN so please don't get ANGRY that I got ANGRY over the ALPHA as this is for FUN and for FUN purposes and it was FUN to upload. INB4 "BUT IT'S IN ALPHA YOU ASSHOLE!" I know it's in alpha.. it's for fun dat is why mayun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoq8SIkNHcc

[EDIT]

I did rage, yes, but obviously I uploaded because it's an issue that needs to be addressed but not urgently, as it's already and known issue and it needed to be in video format. This is to poke fun at the how it is now and my reaction to it xD (Yes, the rant was real, and not fake) I also uploaded this video as it was fun uploading it, at the time I was clearly pissed haha.

Edited by eddybravo2654
  • Like 1

Lol "for fun" you sure sounded like you were having 'fun'...

If I said I was angry, and I ranted here, I would get "ohh but this in Alpha" I uploaded it for fun, but at the time, I wasn't having much fun xD

At least when you did rage....  You didn't end up sounding like a 10 year old girl, and managed to continue forming actual words.... 

Overall, good rage.... i managed to understand you the whole way through, my ears didnt end up bleeding, and i couldnt hear you throwing shit across the room...

I could watch you rage any time  :thumbsup:  :beans:

• Like 1

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/153994-early-access-important-information-known-issues/

But I'll paraphrase it for you: Zombies. They're crap. We'll fix them soonish™.

See, all better now.

Yes, you know why I put this up. It wasn't to address a known issue, more make fun of it a little. Thank you.

Oh god I laughed so hard at fucking flying magic ghost fucking zombies so hard. I'm glad you posted this.

• Like 1

hahahahaha very funny video. I recommend next time before looting in a town, you shoot of a couple rounds in the middle of town, preferably in an open spot. (Of course only if you don't mind alerting any players that may possibly be in the area. But I'm sure most of the kids will shit themselves and combat log if they hear you shooting anyways.)

Zombies are so much easier when killed this way.

Edited by MystoganXIX
  • Like 1

hahahahaha very funny video. I recommend next time before looting in a town, you shoot of a couple rounds in the middle of town, preferably in an open spot. (Of course only if you don't mind alerting any players that may possibly be in the area. But I'm sure most of the kids will shit themselves and combat log if they hear you shooting anyways.)

Zombies are so much easier when killed this way.

Yeah I could do that if I play DayZ again and the zombies are buggy as this, and I mean yeah the kids would probably hide behind a tree, cry, and switch off their computers to the noise of gun fire xD

Oh god I laughed so hard at fucking flying magic ghost fucking zombies so hard. I'm glad you posted this.

Glad you liked it :D

IT'S ALPHA. ALPHUR. ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA. NOT FINISHED. THERE ARE PROBLEMS. ALPHA. ALPHAAAAAAAAAA.

• Like 1

IT'S ALPHA. ALPHUR. ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA. NOT FINISHED. THERE ARE PROBLEMS. ALPHA. ALPHAAAAAAAAAA.

This is a good example of the type of people on my YouTube comment section xD haha

I loved the whole "Am I bleeding? I can't even tell.. WON'T EVEN TELL ME IF I'M FUCKING BLEEDING?"

I suppose you didn't notice the red text down the bottom that said "My clothes are damp with blood"

All I see is a noob who got pwnt by some zombies and couldn't understand the concept of sprint -> then heal

• Like 1

I loved the whole "Am I bleeding? I can't even tell.. WON'T EVEN TELL ME IF I'M FUCKING BLEEDING?"

I suppose you didn't notice the red text down the bottom that said "My clothes are damp with blood"

RETARD ALERT! It was clear I was bleeding use your fucking brain you stupid fucking retarded spastic yellow bus moron... You didn't even get the point of this ENTIRE video? IT'S ABOUT THE ZOMBIES, AND THE BLEEDING WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION. Damn you stupid... 

Facepalm_facepalm.png

Edited by eddybravo2654

All I see is a noob who got pwnt by some zombies and couldn't understand the concept of sprint -> then heal

Facepalm-1-.jpg

RETARD ALERT! It was clear I was bleeding use your fucking brain you stupid fucking retarded spastic yellow bus moron... You didn't even get the point of this ENTIRE video? IT'S ABOUT THE ZOMBIES, AND THE BLEEDING WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION. 

I did get the point of the video. You were crying over one of the most known issues to DayZ. Please. Just...

75513-thats-enough-Internet-for-toda-8Pu

• Like 1

I'm a cunt please fuck my ass I have no idea what you said above oh ALPHA ALPHA I SUCK DEVELOPERS COCK AND LICK BUTTHOLE lol 

75513-thats-enough-Internet-for-toda-8Pu

Thanks for pointing out you should get off the internet like posted in the gif if you can't take my opinion/rage about the issues of Zombies and my rage video to make it more "funny". You didn't get the point. You clearly didn't read what I said. It wasn't that I was only pissed about the zombies, but actually maybe make people laugh at how stupid the zombies are.

Edited by eddybravo2654

This string of attempted defense in your post just make me cringe more and more.

Dont defend the bleeding part like we knew you knew when your shouting things like "It wont even tell me that im fucking bleeding!" Not to mention that cant be a rhetorical question if it isn't even a question. Nothing about your attitude or tone of voice insinuated that you knew all the answers to your questions and situations. Just looked like a raging dude, raging at things he doesn't understand whats going on.

Short response: Your not fooling anyone you know...

Edited by RoanValorin
  • Like 1

Thanks for pointing out you should get off the internet like posted in the gif if you can't take my opinion/rage about the issues of Zombies and my rage video to make it more "funny". You didn't get the point. You clearly didn't read what I said. It wasn't that I was only pissed about the zombies, but actually maybe make people laugh at how stupid the zombies are.

No, just no.

Edited by KeyaKev

This string of attempted defense in your post just make me cringe more and more.

Dont defend the bleeding part like we knew you knew when your shouting things like "It wont even tell me that im fucking bleeding!" Not to mention that cant be a rhetorical question if it isn't even a question. Nothing about your attitude ot tone of voice insinuated that you knew all the answers to your questions and situations. Just looked like a raging dude, raging at things he doesn't understand whats going on.

Short response: Your not fooling anyone you know...

Ever had like, 6 people moaning at you for stupid shit? No, you haven't because all you do is agree? Oh right well please take your opinions somewhere else about how I should maybe control my anger. Come back when you can respond to 6+ stupid people in one sitting of stupid shitty comments of brainless DayZ tards.

Done responding to the lot of you. I am glad if you enjoyed the video, whatever just stop telling me it's alpha and shit because I clearly know that and stop telling me to deal with it while they are buggy as I get all that and - wait no, I said I was done I said all this like, at least twice. I am done. If you still don't get it, shuv it in your crusty butthole lol.