Sign in to follow this  
eddybravo2654

Well, here is the issue with zombies... [VIDEO]

Oh right well please take your opinions somewhere else about how I should maybe control my anger.

You were doing a pretty good job, wiping those tears away saying "calm down" continuously then raging again. Quite amazing.

Ever had like, 6 people moaning at you for stupid shit? No, you haven't because all you do is agree? Oh right well please take your opinions somewhere else about how I should maybe control my anger. Come back when you can respond to 6+ stupid people in one sitting of stupid shitty comments of brainless DayZ tards.

And you tell people they miss the point of something...

Edit: also I doubt i'd have that problem as I wouldn't put myself in such a situation as yourself portrayed one way and convince others "its not like that at all"

Edited by RoanValorin
  • Like 1

I also said "Am I bleeding... don't even tell me that I am FUCKING BLEEDING!" Not whatever kind of word manipulation devices you guys must be using to hear whatever you heard.. like.. seriously?

I also said "Am I bleeding... don't even tell me that I am FUCKING BLEEDING!" Not whatever kind of word manipulation devices you guys must be using to hear whatever you heard.. like.. seriously?

Maybe, I couldn't hear over all the sobbing.

Dude you hit puberty at an EARLY age. I could swear by the sound of your voice you were atleast 13. Act atleast 13.

Edited by RoanValorin
  • Like 1

Judging by his comments following the original post, the guy clearly has some spastic qualities. Also some maturity issues.