Sign in to follow this  
armadayz

Rules of the forums

This is by far the worst community ever I have ever been a part of.

Other can insult you, but you cant dare insult them back.

You can be provoked but you cant defend yourself.

You must leave all self esteem at the door and accept that you are a "retard" and have "split pig brains"

You cannot report people but others can report you, if they have one more star under their name, you will be ignored and their complaint, prioritized.

If you post a thread for open discussion, your thread is invalid and null since you are a "carebear" that "needs to grow balls"

If you dont lay down and accept the abuse, you will be banned.

I dont know what would make a shittier community. Maybe Ill send this to Rocket with proof and links to each incident and maybe then you moderators wont be so lazy.

Nah fuck it, this is the worst community ever.

Don't worry brah, the entire internet is like this now, it's a byproduct of the 4chan/iphone generation, anonymity and the ability to be a fuckhead from where ever you want rather than just from in front of your pc, sadly most people fail the personality test.

Just take everything with a grain of salt and remember that the vocal minority are just that, the minority. the fact that they yell over the top of every other conversation doesn't make them right, it just makes them loud.

...ZedsDeadBaby is one of the biggest assholes on this forum. He should be banned seriously. Absolutely destroys the community. ...

that was horrible and disgusting. What are you 12? I shouldve known by the level of stupidity in your posts. You retard pig brain.

I like how it had 0 replies for 20 minutes' date=' and then once someone posted a confirmed answer, it instantly shot to 4 pages of people repeating the same shit, just to appear intelligent. Really shows just what kind of population this forums has

[/quote']

Only a few examples of your last hour at this forums. You probably don't even know what community means.

And there goes powermolch, part of the problem. I mean seriously, what does that even mean? You aren't even making a point at all. You are just babbling bullshit.

Completely agree.

I have seen countless times where a guy suggests a new idea or dislikes a mechanic and gets badgered so much that he eventually just stops posting .

These "elitists" seem to forget that we are testing an alpha and are on these forums for the specific purpose of reporting what we like and dont like and our ideas to fix things.

"retard" and have "split pig brains"

Ohh, now it all makes sense.

armadayz is actually an alt account of nightpaws.

nightpaws made a video where he tries to run down the beach like a Baywatch lifeguard and gets shot in the back - and used the video as evidence as to why PvP in the game "must" be restricted in some way. In the thread, I tore him up a bit and now he's obviously upset about the treatment he received. I'm sure if you will read the thread you can see I started out pretty civil - with suggestions on how to improve his play, and only tore him down once he became argumentative and nonsensical.

At any rate, it's obviously the same person as the "split pig brains" quote comes right from this thread - although he got it wrong. I actually said "like a pig on a spit" which isn't actually a personal insult, just an analogy I made comparing a crossbow bolt through the brain to roasting a pig on a spit. I guess in his brain that translated to "split pig brains" although I'm not sure what those are.

I was wondering why armadayz popped up and was immediately calling me out in thread after thread. Mystery solved. Anyway, good times. Lots of fun. I look forward to seeing his future accounts.

Incidentally I wouldn't be surprised if he was also zombieballs who registered around the same time and was similarly quickly banned for acting like a complete wad.

My only beef is with the moderators at this point, the only one worth a damn is Griff

Well' date=' owned. Tho I agree must insults towards other people go unpunished.

[/quote']

It's called being the bigger person. If you're being abused with hate language or similar, report it. If your feelings are merely hurt because someone called you idiot or doesn't agree with you, man up, post a witty retort that completely ruins their logic, or just add them to your ignore list.

Report it or ignore it. It never ceases to amaze me how a community of allegedly older gamers are some of the most intolerant and spiteful posters I've seen on a forum. Stop trying to always avenge some misplaced sense of internet-honor. All these flame-fests start because someone could've simply walked away from the keyboard for 5 minutes before responding.

"retard" and have "split pig brains"

Ohh' date=' now it all makes sense.

armadayz is actually an alt account of [b']nightpaws.

nightpaws made a video where he tries to run down the beach like a Baywatch lifeguard and gets shot in the back - and used the video as evidence as to why PvP in the game "must" be restricted in some way. In the thread, I tore him up a bit and now he's obviously upset about the treatment he received. I'm sure if you will read the thread you can see I started out pretty civil - with suggestions on how to improve his play, and only tore him down once he became argumentative and nonsensical.

At any rate, it's obviously the same person as the "split pig brains" quote comes right from this thread - although he got it wrong. I actually said "like a pig on a spit" which isn't actually a personal insult, just an analogy I made comparing a crossbow bolt through the brain to roasting a pig on a spit. I guess in his brain that translated to "split pig brains" although I'm not sure what those are.

I was wondering why armadayz popped up and was immediately calling me out in thread after thread. Mystery solved. Anyway, good times. Lots of fun. I look forward to seeing his future accounts.

Incidentally I wouldn't be surprised if he was also zombieballs who registered around the same time and was similarly quickly banned for acting like a complete wad.

You skew and exagerate everything to the point that you are just straight up lying.

I am trying so hard not to acquire your ip address and go to your parents basement where you reside and strangle your scrawny little neck.

You skew and exagerate everything to the point that you are just straight up lying.

I am trying so hard not to acquire your ip adress and go to your parents basement where you reside and strangle your scrawny little neck.

Thank you for proving my point. This is exactly what is wrong with this community.

Well' date=' owned. Tho I agree must insults towards other people go unpunished.

[/quote']

It's called being the bigger person. If you're being abused with hate language or similar, report it. If your feelings are merely hurt because someone called you idiot or doesn't agree with you, man up, post a witty retort that completely ruins their logic, or just add them to your ignore list.

Report it or ignore it. It never ceases to amaze me how a community of allegedly older gamers are some of the most intolerant and spiteful posters I've seen on a forum. Stop trying to always avenge some misplaced sense of internet-honor. All these flame-fests start because someone could've simply walked away from the keyboard for 5 minutes before responding.

I agree.