shadowvfx

No sir, I do not like the PDW

Wow, the PDW blowz. I found it and was completely giddy, but when it came time to use it, I might as well have been using a Makarov. The sound seemed to attract a ton of zeds, too. I should've just used my AK. The only thing good about it is the magazine capacity, but when it takes 3-4 shots to drop a Z, even that's kind of useless.

It reminds me of the TMP back when I used to play Counter Strike. We jokingly called it the paintball gun because it would take so many shots to drop a person that it was like you were pelting them with paintballs instead of bullets.

I'll take the revolver or 1911 over the PDW any day.

What are your thoughts, comments, stories about the PDW?

Learn to headshot and it only takes one bullet.

I'd rather have the revolver or 1911 just because I dont have to take my time and aim for the head, but ammo capacity is nice for the PDW. Not to mention the PDW can shoot PDW mags, MP5, MP5SD, and I believe M9/M9SD magazines..

Learn to headshot and it only takes one bullet.

I'd rather have the revolver or 1911 just because I dont have to take my time and aim for the head' date=' but ammo capacity is nice for the PDW. Not to mention the PDW can shoot PDW mags, MP5, MP5SD, and I believe M9/M9SD magazines..

[/quote']

don't forget G17 mags

basically it can fire any 9mm Mag

The only real downside to the PDW is that the sight is rubbish, it's entirely too hard to use in close quarters compared to any other sidearm in the game.

I admit, the ability to use almost any 9mm ammo in it is a REAL plus. But unless it's 9mm SD rounds, I don't think I'll be using it again.

Had one once, but never got much chance to use it. Any gun that's a 1 shot kill is going to be better though, IMO. When you have a horde of zeds on you, the quicker each one dies the better.

PDW is great because you always have ammo for it. Plus the high mag count. Never had a problem with it.

Sorry but the TMP was awesome if you went in their face and for headshots. I think the PDW better equates to the UMP from CSS.

Tried it many times and had to abandon it each time because headshots are not always possible and if you're forced to use a weapon outside, you'll be in the shit. I take the Colt over any other secondary weapon.

If the zed path will be fixed (ie: no more crazy "Z" paths and impossible accelerations) i may reconsider it, but honestly most of the times i had to waste like 3 bullets to kill a zed.. while with the Colt 1 shot (everywhere) is a sure kill.

Wow' date=' the PDW blowz. I found it and was completely giddy, but when it came time to use it, I might as well have been using a Makarov. The sound seemed to attract a ton of zeds, too. I should've just used my AK. The only thing good about it is the magazine capacity, but when it takes 3-4 shots to drop a Z, even that's kind of useless.

It reminds me of the TMP back when I used to play Counter Strike. We jokingly called it the paintball gun because it would take so many shots to drop a person that it was like you were pelting them with paintballs instead of bullets.

I'll take the revolver or 1911 over the PDW any day.

What are your thoughts, comments, stories about the PDW?

[/quote']

Two words: "Full auto"

VERY Versitile. I don't know why you would kill zeds with anything less. It also has alot of ammo for maximum zed killing!