Sign in to follow this  
korpisoturi (DayZ)

Last update glitched movement

Ever since last update I have experienced "sliding" and "teleporting" forward when moving. I cannot stop moving during this or change direction. I also move though buildings, fences, you name it.

Died multiple times since update when I suddendly appeared midair in stairways and one time I moved though that ship in NE coast and fell to ocean. :(

I think this has something to do with the rubberbanding-fix they made in last update, haven't seen anything like this before. I don't rubberband though :rolleyes:

Anyone else experiencing this?

Ever since last update I have experienced "sliding" and "teleporting" forward when moving. I cannot stop moving during this or change direction. I also move though buildings, fences, you name it.

Died multiple times since update when I suddendly appeared midair in stairways and one time I moved though that ship in NE coast and fell to ocean. :(

I think this has something to do with the rubberbanding-fix they made in last update, haven't seen anything like this before. I don't rubberband though :rolleyes:

Anyone else experiencing this?

Same. One thing though, I glitch fell to my death from a tower in Air strip, and revived with the full gear at the same spot server hopping. Then I glitched fell through a wall in Zeleno, broke a leg, server hopped, and yay! Back to full health, fully geared. Each time I was back at a spot I was a few minutes before the glitch.

Everyone does, next patch (hopefully) fixes this.

I do like every 20 seconds or so. I lose control of my player and it starts rotating by itself and moving around with no animation etc... 

I been bumping into invisible walls and sliding magicly, it most likely occurs when logging into a new server.

I dunno why you guys are still trying to play when the servers are still getting fucked up

I dunno why you guys are still trying to play when the servers are still getting fucked up

because we need beans!!!!

but yeah crazy since the update...so many deaths from flyin throw and off things

Have you tried removing Michael Jackson's glove? :P

For real though, I've had this happen to me as well.  Hope it gets fixed in next patch/update/whatevz.