goodknight

Escaping zombies?

Hi there!

So I was playing the game (First time yay!!)

I went into a townish place. I found 1 can of beans and 1 can of Soda!

Awesome great start! (for real) I countenue walking around there (Crouched) and eventually a zombie sees me. So I'm like FFFFUUUU and I get out of there. A total of three zombies are running after me!

I run and run and run and finally there is only one on my tail.

But ffs this zombie is a mother fucker! HE WILL NOT FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

after a whole fuking hour I just gave up and let him eat me..

How do I escape him? I tried everything! I v over 3 fences! and he just goes around and catches up to me.

You can either run up to a hill and run sideways and then sprint down the hill, they will fall off and brake their legs or you can run in a house, wait for a bit and then sneaky out of it, run away from the house and the zombies will eventually stay behind.

Seriously, a whole hour being chased? Either that's an exaggeration or you, sir, are a true warrior.

I am a newb as well :) , I found that running into a large building like a barn can work. I wait until they are like half way through then I hall ass out the back of the building while constantly looking over my shoulder.

At least you found some food, I have yet to find anything useful besides a axe and carving knife.

Yes when I first started playing I was having the same issue as well. The key is the zombies line of sight. If you break line of sight you will be good. Easiest ways I do it is Pine Tree's The ones that look like christmas trees. The leaves stick out very far and all the way to the ground. I will run towards and soon as I pass through or close to it I go Prone. Zombie will just stop as long as your not making noise and keep him out of sight for a few more seconds.

Another way is to hit a couple of corners around buildings then go prone. Sheds work very well because you generally can hit two corners of the shed before the zombie reaches the first one then go PRONE. (Example Running towards Shed, the Past it make a LEFT, then another LEFT then PRONE right against the side of the shed.)

Anything that breaks the line of sight will allow you to get away.

Lol I ran for about 35 minutes back when i first started had something like 7 Zombies chasing me I gave up too.

Seriously' date=' a whole hour being chased? Either that's an exaggeration or you, sir, are a true warrior.

[/quote']

45 minuets.. really!

I saw a lot of videos of this game and I know how rare it is to get beans so I thought it would be worth it..

Just played 3 more times..

2end try was really good got a map watch tons of ammo even some special clothes ( don't know what they do I assume add camo)

But no weapons! Real weapons that is.. I got a crowbar got in to a fight with 1 zed and died.. Full health full blood.. Just by the time the zed was dead I was bleeding and at like 600 blood started bandaging my self up immidiatly after the fight but fainted.. (feel kind of cheated.. )

I mean whats the point? (Was at chreno by the way :D)

3rd and forth same problem.. I get one zed on me and that is it usally.. very hard to get away from them.. I play musical chairs with the for like 20 minutes running around and through a house..

Works but very rarely.. and it seems that some zeds are capable of thrmo vision.. They see me from I don't know where and they start running at me though walls..

That's it I give up..

Can't play a game where escaping 1 zed will take me more then 20 minutes..

Plus for some reason the game is always stuttering.. Just the mod not arma..