Sign in to follow this  
Abandonpuppy (DayZ)

United Chenarus Rebellion

United Chenarus Rebellion

The United Chenarus Rebellion is a semi-serious tactical clan that plays DayZ Epoch on Chenarus. We are a clan that plays the game to have fun and enjoy the world of Dayz. However, we feel to be successful, there needs to be a serious side to the game. In order for this to work, we have set up a rank system inside two squads, Delta and Echo. Information on ranks and squads to follow. We spend most of our time playing Dayz, but as a clan we play other games like Rust and Arma 2. To form as one unit, we will be using Arma 2 custom missions to test your skills. If you have any questions pm me or get on our teamspeak.

The following is the ranking system that we will be using. Each rank has its own features and privileges.

Cadet - Trial period. As a cadet we will test your skills and determine if the UCR is for you. The trial period will last one week after joining. All Corporals and Sergeants will then vote on your promotion.

Private – First rank under the UCR. You will be given the code to the main gate.

Private First Class- You will be given the codes to the main gate and HQ.

Lance Corporal- You will be given the codes to the main gate, HQ, and public safes.

Corporal- You will be given the codes to the main gate, HQ, public safes, and private safes. Voting privileges.

Sergeant- Leaders of Delta and Echo. Given all permissions. Voting privileges.

The following is the squad description and classes.

Delta Squad- Delta squad is our first response team. They are tasked with clearing out hostile zones and missions. If you like being a bandit, this is the squad to be in. Depending on who we encounter, we are generally kill on sight.

-Rifleman
-Heavy Gunner
-Sniper
-Medic

Echo Squad- Echo squad is our support squad. They are tasked with strengthening our base. They generally are base builders, scavengers, and vehicle experts.

-Rifleman
-Wheelman/Pilot
-Sniper

Rifleman- Basic unit. Everyone starts out as a rifleman. Uses assault rifles.

Heavy Gunner- Heavy support player. Uses LMG.

Sniper- Scout. Uses sniper rifles.

Wheelman/Pilot- They will be picking up new spawns, taking soldiers to and from the mission, and scouting. Uses vehicles and aircraft. Chooses weapon type of choice.

Medic- Support player. Carries medical supplies. Chooses weapon type of choice.

Based on performance, you will be granted permission to build, drive, and fly regardless of rank. In addition, your performance will determine what class you can be.

*Application*

Name:
In game name:
Skill level with Dayz:
Skill level with Epoch:
Preferred role:
Preferred squad:
Why do you want to join:

TS server:  ts65.gameservers.com:9155
Finish application through an interview on TS3 Ask for myself, Dynex, or Aquamatt

General Troll ready to attend future incursions to the DayZ Standalone, sir!

Name: Leighton

IGN: Lawanator

Previous Clans: N/A

Skill W/ DayZ: Decent Pilot- Great with PVP

Skill with Epoch: not much to be honest

Preferred roll: Pilot- any sort of Combat

Preferred Squad: Echo

Why i want to join: Previous squads arnt what i was looking for, lookin for smart players

Name:Curtis
In game name: Curtis
Previous clans: AoDZ
Skill level with Dayz: Fairly high, I have been playing for almost a year and a half now.
Skill level with Epoch:With Epoch I know most things but they're some things that I still need to work out
Preferred role: Sniper/Medic
Preferred squad:Delta
Why do you want to join: I would like to join this Clan because I seem to rarely find good Epoch clans and to be honest this seems to be looking good. Even though I'm just 14, doesn't mean that my skill level isn't high! 

Finish application through an interview on TS3 Ask for myself, Dynex, or Aquamatt

Name: Cory
In game name: littlebro66
Previous clans: USMC, 
Skill level with Dayz: I've been playing DayZ for 2 years and Epoch for 1.
Skill level with Epoch: Full/Highest
Preferred role: Sniper/Pilot
Preferred squad: Echo
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to be in a clan that gets stuff done and is serious. Also has ranks.

Edited by littlebro66