Chrome2013

Making a team for decent players [14+]

Hello there fellow Bandits,

I am making a squad of good bandits.

We play seriously when it comes to it, but we will have fun most of the time.

We will be playing tacticaly during gun fights, raid's etc... We won't spare any surivivors lifes kill them for your own advantage.

I am looking for about 4 people. You need to speak English and able to take a joke. Also must be mature and over the age as show in the topic title

Answer this below:

Nickname:

Steam:

Do you have Teamspeak or ?

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG):

Why do you want to join?:

Nickname:Dark

Steam:skeletor565

Do you have Teamspeak or ?: I have both team speak and skype. My skype is inslaveallhumans

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG):Assault

Why do you want to join?:Because I am tired of being a lone wolf and being out numbered also it's so boring being alone. I'm also hoping to meet an awesome group of guys!

Nickname: MoMad

Steam: Screw it I wont change my name

Do you have Teamspeak or ? I have both team speak and skype. My skype is eljouda

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): SMG

Why do you want to join?: I want to be in a group, I dont want to be alone any more :/

Nickname:rocket

Steam:rocketholden

Do you have Teamspeak or ?yes i have teamspeak and skype also have a mic

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG):my fav guns are DMR and L85 i also love the m14 aim and iv been told my shot with them are pretty good

Why do you want to join?:im looking for a nice group of people to join and this one seems cool

Nickname:

Steam:asho145

Do you have Teamspeak or ? Yes i also have a 50 slot teamspeak server we could use if to talk 

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG):Assault and sniper. fav guns are m14 aim and m4a3 cco

Why do you want to join?:Have been looking for a group of people to play dayz with about the same age as me for awhile now

when you guys get togeather I can supply you with a teamspeak channel and a server to play on give me a pm when your ready

Nickname: Liam Neeson (In Game)

Steam: SILENT_ASSASSIN

Do you have Teamspeak or ?

Your skills : Assault but im also kinda decent with a sniper 

Why do you want to join?: My last clan is not active and i love playing dayz in a group. Also i want to join a clan my age so i will fit in good.

• Like 1

Nickname: Brendan

Steam: BrendanP12345

Do you have Teamspeak or ?: Yeah I also have skype :D

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): I will use a sniper but I'll always carry a Assault weapon :D (M4A3 CCO SD or something better)

Why do you want to join?: Im tired of being alone. Being alone Is not fun but with A group you get more Action. :D

Hopefully we can all group up and kick some ass.

I got a question for you guys

Do you guys play any other maps(Panthera, Taviana, Namalsk)?

Edited by BrendanP123