GameJeff100

Found a tent... Now What??

Ok I am running through the wood and I stumble across a tent. I first I was woo hoo SCORE!!!! then I went over to it, I got the option of gear and save the tent. There was no gear in the tent so I click save the tent.

I was figuring that I could pick it up and place it elsewhere but nope that was never an option.

So can you pick the up the tent or do anything with them when you come across them?

if there is shit inside, you can loot it.If you want to use it, you can put your shit in the tent.You cannot take the tent if the tent is already built up

The tent you found is a tent that has already been pitched up by another player, you can find bundled tents in other places, which you can pickup in exchange for 3 empty slots, at the moment, it is not possible to unpitch tents.

The save option is there to save gear and tent location on that server, in case the server restarts or crashes.

It is possible to unpitch tents, but only the person who pitched them can unpitch them. Therefore you can't pick other players' tents, unfortunately.

Nope u cant. Only if you are the person who placed it, you can pick it up again.

Greets