Sign in to follow this  
macisbetter

Are veichles in the game?

1 question, are their veichles in the games!!!?!?!? and if not will thye be adding them cos it'd be awesome

Edited by Guest

On vehicles do you think there will be a way of locking them so some undesirable doesnt drive of with your car or fly your heli away.

On vehicles do you think there will be a way of locking them so some undesirable doesnt drive of with your car or fly your heli away.

It's called "Hide Them"

• Like 4

If you can lock cars I want the ability to smash the windows (Or whatever they're called) and hotwire dat shit.

• Like 3

Hi there...

Vehicles are not implemented yet(my guess Beta or later)...

Have fun out there...

If you can lock cars I want the ability to smash the windows (Or whatever they're called) and hotwire dat shit.

lol or some sort of explosive attached so when the vehicle is nicked the damn thing explodes. That would stop the pesky blighters

Been playing this game since release and tbh I'm bored without vehicles, 2 years of development and not even a heli or a car yet? It's not like they've had to rebuild the entire game, inb4 its alpha, it really doesn't matter if its an alpha its just as simple as adding a gun or a player model, I don't see why we have to wait for vehicles. 

• Like 1

OP it hasn't been 2yrs only just over 12months the mod doesn't count that was a mod of arma 2 if you want you can play the mod it has all of that stuff in the maps and more guns. The alpha has had a full reworked engine and been octomized for better FPS, they are been totally reworked with better detail to needing to repair them and weapons with attachments and models been reworked. It has come along way in 12months with such a small team and good news is they have had a few more people jump on bored to work on anaimals and builds and small details what will make the game the best it can be. Just watch the amazing progress and wait if you like till transport is added.

i would just destroy whatever car or heli i saw that was locked

• Like 1

Been playing this game since release and tbh I'm bored without vehicles, 2 years of development and not even a heli or a car yet? It's not like they've had to rebuild the entire game, inb4 its alpha, it really doesn't matter if its an alpha its just as simple as adding a gun or a player model, I don't see why we have to wait for vehicles. 

...has no idea of how an engine works.

• Like 2

I work with game engines and I can tell you this one is seriously floored. 

Dammit idk if that's a typo or a really good pun

• Like 1

OP it hasn't been 2yrs only just over 12months the mod doesn't count that was a mod of arma 2 if you want you can play the mod it has all of that stuff in the maps and more guns. The alpha has had a full reworked engine and been octomized for better FPS, they are been totally reworked with better detail to needing to repair them and weapons with attachments and models been reworked. It has come along way in 12months with such a small team and good news is they have had a few more people jump on bored to work on anaimals and builds and small details what will make the game the best it can be. Just watch the amazing progress and wait if you like till transport is added.

What does "octomized" mean again?