Sign in to follow this  
jellyzRL

[suggestion] drinking your own piss

you have to have a container to pee into (or maybe just get your spine all mangled to you can suck you own dick I guess) and every time you do it you receive diminishing returns and if you leave the piss in the bottle too long you get poisoning.

oh and also you get to force feed people your piss.

Edited by jellyzRL
  • Like 8

oh and also you get to force feed people your piss.

you just wanna force feed people piss dont try and make it seem like a legitimate suggestion :P

• Like 9

you just wanna force feed people piss dont try and make it seem like a legitimate suggestion :P

don't lie you want it as well

No. Do I look like Bear Grylls?

68IWU.jpg

by the look of your profile picture, you sir, look like a man who needed help transporting the piss from his penis to his mouth

It would be quite the addition for sure. Maybe add it in for a few weeks just for some PR lol

This made me lol way more than it should have :P 

A+ for thread title creation prowess :D

It's really not effective. You can distill your piss, but you can't drink it directly and stay effectively hydrated. It's called waste for a reason. Your kidneys use a ton of calories and (fresh) water working to filter the stuff out of your body that you get rid of with piss. Yes, you will temporarily get some water back, but the net result will be that you die sooner.

• Like 4

It's really not effective. You can distill your piss, but you can't drink it directly and stay effectively hydrated. It's called waste for a reason. Your kidneys use a ton of calories and (fresh) water working to filter the stuff out of your body that you get rid of with piss. Yes, you will temporarily get some water back, but the net result will be that you die sooner.

maybe as a last resort ..just to get ya that extra mile to a water souce

i'd fill every container i find with piss. we also should be able to fill containers with disinfectant spray. 

Cue bear grylls meme.

I strongly support a bodily-functions system to go along with the food and drink.

It should be force feedable. 

but what if someone have a piss fetish? I could go more in depth but I don't feel like writing an essay.

Edited by NanayaQ

why not just force feed them your dick?

ever watched shawshank redemption?

the human jaw has more than enough muscle to separate male genetalia from the body. so go and shove your dick in who ever's mouth you want, just have fun hiking around chernarus looking like you're on the mother of all periods.