Sign in to follow this  
kflo01

New And Improved Overwatch Server

Mod: Overwatch

Server IP: 64.79.106.222:2302

TeamSpeak IP: 64.79.106.222

I think with the many changes our server deserves a new thread. Planet F8L is under new ownership & management. The server is young but growing. Come get in on the ground floor. I will leave the fancy fonts for other threads and in just plain english tell you why you should play on here.

We have a small but VERY tight knit group of players right now. As of now the server is mostly PvE but PvP is not in anyway banned. Most players talk in game together while on Teamspeak while playing or if not playing just shooting the sh*t.

The admins....myself and one other are on and playing often and are fair, helpful, patient and dont abuse our powers. No we dont spawn things in for players but we answer all questions and concerns and even take suggestions.

Ok on the the features. IMO I think we offer one of the most unqiue Overwatch Servers out there. I have went to other Overwatch servers and see how they aer setup,  getting ideas see what I think is good and bad and then come back to my server to make adjustments. We have allot of cool stuff going on:

A.I.- Yes thers A.I. on allot of servers but how we have them setup is really cool. They aren't OP'd and they arent under powered. They just right. You'll love battling them in Eletrco or NEAF.

A.I. Missions- A true gem imo. The A.I. in our missions have a chance to spawn with really cool custom guns that arent in the loot table. Want to get a chance to get a Magpul with a eotech? Do a mission. Want a chance to get SoComm with a Acog do a mission. Custom drops on all missions.

Protected Player Bases- Want a place to store all your gear when your offline. Buy a base. See a admin in game or message me here for details. Baes are custom designed and each one is different than the one before it.

Custom Locations- MANY custom locations in game IN ADDITION to the custom work done by Overwatch. How about the NEAF bandit camp? Golden River Mining Community? Black Forest Bandit Camp? and more.

Ability for custom loadouts if you want it- PM me or see a admin in game or on teamspeak.

All Weapons Released: All weapons go on the server.

Monthly Events: We do events on Sundays monthly that give you the chance to win cool items in game liek custom guns, helis, Humvees with guns, etc.

Scripts:

Self Blood Bag (blood bag using the scrool wheel or right click on your gear

No Time To Blood Bag because your in the middle of a fire fighT? Consume a Blood Bag directly for 2500 blood and a quick fix but high chance to get sick.

Towing

Remvoe Clothes

Remove Parts

Siphon Gas

Fuel Trucks Active

Repair Trucks Active

Deploy 3 types of vehicles for a toolkit

Pick Your Location On Spawn

Enough Helis and Land Vehicles to go around without making them feel cheap

A.I.

A.I. Heli patrols that can be shot down and looted

Very nice custom loot table

First time server vistors spawn with a temp bike.

To get things started anyone on tonight at 8:30pm EST I will do kill the admin at Golden River the person who wins gets a prize TBD.

Come join on the fun make this your home Overwatch server. See me in game [RD] Klfo

Edited by kflo01

Event going on right now. Assualt/ Kill the admin at Golden River!!