Sign in to follow this  
Coimirceoir

Server Chat?

So like the mod does the Standalone not have an "all chat" or server chat so that you can speak to everyone server wide? I have been wondering this since day one but even going to the options i don't see anywhere where I can hotkey the chat. I know voip can be server wide... Anyone know?

From what I've seen SA only has direct chat.... you will not get global chat until private hives come out and set the server to allow said global chat... and thats if rocket even keeps it in the game he could do away with it all together to be honest....(other chat channels)

Edited by Kolnan

So like the mod does the Standalone not have an "all chat" or server chat so that you can speak to everyone server wide? I have been wondering this since day one but even going to the options i don't see anywhere where I can hotkey the chat. I know voip can be server wide... Anyone know?

Global chat is not currently enabled...not that it needs to be.  Lordy loo, we don't need a chat room.

It's not yet implemented, but you can access global chat via walkie talkies, basically how ACRE works. (look it up)

• Like 1

It's not yet implemented, but you can access global chat via walkie talkies, basically how ACRE works. (look it up)

Good to know take my beans! I have a walkie talkie too :D time to troll some peeps!!!

Good to know take my beans! I have a walkie talkie too :D time to troll some peeps!!!

I had two actually, but it I couldn't even add a battery :( So we might have to wait some more until it works :'(