Rangers7x

Hey, am I the only one?

Hello there, as you will see this is my first post, ive been looking through the forums for a while now and eventually made an account, i just want to say, i see the standalone get alot of hate and complaints but to me, i love the game, its VERY good-looking, like seriously the game is beautiful, its early alpha and already the game is more pleasing than the main-stream trash such as CoD, im very excited for the future of the game. If you agree with me then lets try and stop all this negativity and appreciate the work Rocket and his team are putting into making this game both enjoyable and professional, if you disagree with me feel free and post your viewpoint.

• Like 7

Why make a new thread. you could just post "the game looks good" in a feedback section.

Why make a new thread. you could just post "the game looks good" in a feedback section.

Because this forum can use as much positive threads as it can get. I for one do not want to see nothing but haters bitching about a game in alpha stage.

OP, I agree with you, have my beans.

• Like 2

AMEN BROTHER!

Finally some praise for Rocket. The guy has been getting nothing but hate. The game is way better than anything I've ever played and even in it's alpha state. The people who aren't enjoying it can't play the game and don't believe that EVERY game has bugs no matter the developer. People seem to forget clicking the ''I understand'' button which comes up every time they launch it.

• Like 1

Because this forum can use as much positive threads as it can get. I for one do not want to see nothing but haters bitching about a game in alpha stage.

OP, I agree with you, have my beans.

AMEN BROTHER!

Finally some praise for Rocket. The guy has been getting nothing but hate. The game is way better than anything I've ever played and even in it's alpha state. The people who aren't enjoying it can't play the game and don't believe that EVERY game has bugs no matter the developer. People seem to forget clicking the ''I understand'' button which comes up every time they launch it.

Appreciate the support to my point guys.

early alpha considering they're not expecting it to hit beta for what a YEAR? lol

early alpha considering they're not expecting it to hit beta for what a YEAR? lol

regardless of the development stage, im happy with the game and excited for what is to come, in a recent interview rocket mentioned some things he would like to see implemented and even if only a couple of the things are added, the game will be great. Though everyone is entitled to their opinion, just saying id much rather spend my money on the standalone than arma 3

The future of this game needs both haters and fanboys to make its great journey towards a complete game

• Like 1

The future of this game needs both haters and fanboys to make its great journey towards a complete game

Very true, just feel it could do with more of the later especially at this time of great hate.