Sign in to follow this  
TacTownHunter

Looks like the hackers are back at it....

This was our 3rd run in with this POS hacker, only one I got recorded. He makes his entrance about a minute in. My friends have other points of view and will upload when they can.

This saddens me much.

sad_panda.png

I dont really think hes hacking, I've seen people glitch through walls and do a bunch of weird stuff... I think you just happened to run into someone who knows about these glitches and is exploiting them, not really a hacker? my friends kept glitching through the walls when we were running together the other day IDK if its a bug or what but they would run straight through walls and buildings and keep going... 

I dont really think hes hacking, I've seen people glitch through walls and do a bunch of weird stuff... I think you just happened to run into someone who knows about these glitches and is exploiting them, not really a hacker? my friends kept glitching through the walls when we were running together the other day IDK if its a bug or what but they would run straight through walls and buildings and keep going... 

could be, but usually the guy gliching doesn't glich on his own screen. I'm calling hax.

Also I've seen the live stream of a DayZ SA hacker, they have wall hax and esp + aimbot, so I'd say this was one of them. :( Fucking shits, can't even let us enjoy a game and will ruin it before it even leaves alpha/beta.