Sign in to follow this  
iifellerii

Can Walk, but can't do any Inventory Actions

Hey guys,

Whenever I Log in to a server, I can start walking and stuff like that, but I can't equip my weapons, I can't pick stuff up, I can't drag and drop (exmaple: battery on Flashlight), all that comes whenever I do that it will say "recieving".

I tried killing myself and as soon as I respawned the same was wrong.

You may be running the wrong version, current build is 113925.

To make sure you are on the released build rather than the experimental go to steam, right click dayz>properties>betas>and select None opt out of all beta programs

then local files and verify integrity of game cache to make sure it updates.

You may be running the wrong version, current build is 113925.

To make sure you are on the released build rather than the experimental go to steam, right click dayz>properties>betas>and select None opt out of all beta programs

then local files and verify integrity of game cache to make sure it updates.

Actually, i'm running 113933 (latest beta) and i'm not getting any of this on 113925 servers. I doubt it is that, but it couldn't hurt.

Actually, i'm running 113933 (latest beta) and i'm not getting any of this on 113925 servers. I doubt it is that, but it couldn't hurt.

Always best to make sure you are on the correct version, otherwise if issues do show up you've no way of knowing if its due to a problem with the build or just because of mismatched versions.

OP may even be on an older version and not have steam set to automatically update, as i've had similar issues when joining an updated server during early testing.

I tried both, had it with the correct version, then tried experimental version, both don't work