Sign in to follow this  
Al Bobo

3rd person tweak [suggestion]

People like 3rd person because of fov, less motion sickness and you can see your character. My suggestion is that make 3rd person view only show you zombies, items and players you would see on 1st person view. That way 3rd person players get all benefits they want without having advantage over 1st person players. Then there would be no need for separate 1st and 3rd person view servers. I cannot think a single good argument why you should be able to see corners magically when DayZ is all about realism.

People like 3rd person because of fov, less motion sickness and you can see your character. My suggestion is that make 3rd person view only show you zombies, items and players you would see on 1st person view. That way 3rd person players get all benefits they want without having advantage over 1st person players. Then there would be no need for separate 1st and 3rd person view servers. I cannot think a single good argument why you should be able to see corners magically when DayZ is all about realism.

Another cry post about 3rd person....sigh.  It is available to all players fyi, so use it if you want to, or otherwise go play a 1pp server, simple.

Well, this post isn't really meant for you guys. I just hope that devs might read these forums and maybe consider this kind of approach. That is, if they want to make this game as realistic as possible :P

Edited by Al Bobo

Its just that this must be the 20th time I have seen this idea, rinse and repeat!

Is that Orlok ?

I hope not. If he dies he can't help me pay my bean debt anymore :(

Jesus Christ!! Really ???