Sign in to follow this  
onx93

M4A1 ammo, where to find them?

FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT A GUY WHO KOS, I only killed two people in this game, but not on sight, they both were shooting me and I don't play deathmatch like everyone does in this game, I use my guns to protect me and my friends.

Anyway, where to find them? In towns like elektro I can only find magnum, FX45 and mosin rounds, no M4 :(

Thanks for the help!

Oh, don't tell me Balota, I won't go there.

Any military building can spawn ammo for M4. So in your situation i think the two firestations are your only hope. I would suggest to go around the map, find out new places and so on. That way you learn the spawns, see that the map is much more than Balota-Elektro axis and you might have some fun moments with the game.

• Like 1

Any military building can spawn ammo for M4. So in your situation i think the two firestations are your only hope. I would suggest to go around the map, find out new places and so on. That way you learn the spawns, see that the map is much more than Balota-Elektro axis and you might have some fun moments with the game.

Thanks!

I found a M4 ammo mag in Berezino in a building under construction yesterday.

I guess you can find some from time to time in various spots, you just need to be lucky that no one got there before you.

Industrials also have a small amount of military loot, atleast the big construction yards and other bigger industrials. Dunno if the khaki colored small buildings spawn those though.

The best places are the "hidden" military camps, in the barracks and the main building with the cell.