Tempest (DayZ)

Problem with the world

Alright so when I'm in game it's slightly frustrating to see how crappy this game runs on my nice PC. Have to play on Normal but I can live with that. The real problem is this:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041633587/screenshot/596974051342702379?tab=public

I posted 8 Photos of the problems I'm having. You should be able to see them. I have no idea whats going on, and that was the first time attempting to play and my debug actually came up. I've been trying to get this to work right for the past two days but still have no idea whats wrong with it.

Any Suggestions?

Edit: Also I cant seem to see anything in the stores or hospitals when I actually made it out that far. It's really weird.

Yep, It's up to date. It's an older graphics card but it still runs fine. I have no idea what it is. I'm checking to see if its the download that could be bad for both the games or what.

There is a HUGE thread on the Arma II forums about this, specifically with ATI cards. It looks like you might be getting the same polygon glitching problem?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?73235-graphics-bugs-with-ATI-4800-series-(4850-4870-4890)&highlight=polygon

I had this problem too on an old card + windows XP. I fixed it by upping the AGP aperture size in the BIOS, but unless your computer is as old as mine + running XP, there probably is no such thing as AGP aperture.

I've read through a thousand other suggestions that worked for other people in that thread. Maybe one will work for you...

Hey thanks. I do have an older graphics card, but its not too old. Im running on 7 64 bit without a problem.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: I also have an ATI HD Radeon 3800

Hey thanks. I do have an older graphics card' date=' but its not too old. Im running on 7 64 bit without a problem.

Thanks for the help!

[/quote']

hey man wadap

does problems still exist?

seems like your mipmapping settings or directx screwed. can u tell your gpu and other specs of your pc?

Bump... Seriously no one else is having this problem? I find that hard to believe. My friend can play this on a $400 Laptop, and yet I can't on a $1,000 Custom made PC? Seems a little odd to me.