Sign in to follow this  
Feathers

Banned from DE1, unknown reason.

At 15:06 today I tried to connect to the DE1 server, I had recently been playing on DE4 however that server was stuck on night so thought I would try another, I attempted to connect to DE1 but my internet went down (been doing it all day), when it came back I once again tried to connect to DE1 but received the message "You were banned" almost instantly.

Would it be possible to find out the reason for this and hopefully have the ban removed? I have never before connected to DE1 or any other server as I always play on DE4 so I am confused as to why I would be banned.

In game name: Fenris

When connected originally I did notice there was another player named Fenris playing as well, as a result I showed up as Fenris(2).

Edit: It would appear I am now also banned from DE4 as well.

The only rationale I can think of for this is I have been disconnected allot due to internet issues. I play on DE4 alot and am regularly on comms with the server Admins so I doubt they would have banned me without checking first.

Fenris..

As im at work at the moment I have asked the host to see if he can do a quick check...I'm sure it is something stupid.

Will let you know ASAP..

Sorted Fenris.....

Hi

My friend Fowind was just banned from DE1 as well, it was apparantly because he had a corrupted file in his arma2oa beta folder, could you please unban him.