Sign in to follow this  
Mrbooze

How to join a player server

I was wondering how can you join a specific player server in dayz standalone without even having him in your steam friend list. As an example music guy from lirik stream. I dont know how he manage to do that but he find lirik every stream lol.

tnx for helping me as soon as possible

i believe even if you dont have someone added on steam you can still join there game by viewing there profile providing they don't have certain privacy settings.

just find there name go to there steam profile and check what other names they've been using. then go to gametracker.com or w/e and find said name on the server. rinse and repeat! go kill those streamers~ if they want to put there location out for everyone to see they deserve to be sniped~

just find there name go to there steam profile and check what other names they've been using. then go to gametracker.com or w/e and find said name on the server. rinse and repeat! go kill those streamers~ if they want to put there location out for everyone to see they deserve to be sniped~

I'd like to kill them but Idk how to find their steam profile or when I found it it's said ``this profile is private.``. Idk how you guys manage to do that.  :(  

I'd like to kill them but Idk how to find their steam profile or when I found it it's said ``this profile is private.``. Idk how you guys manage to do that.  :(  

now take there steam name and go to gametrackers or w/e and find them