Sign in to follow this  
Holylance

[Video] Worst Bandits Ever!

Hi guys!

Had a run in yesterday with some bandits on the shore that tried to hold me up. I managed to escape, found a Mosin with 20 rounds and went back to get my revenge! 1vs5 they got me in the end but i took 3 of them with me. Hope you in enjoy the video. Mind you they were fully geared and i was a fresh spawn.

On a side note if any YouTubers or people who upload videos could get in touch with me that would be awesome. I record the videos in 1080p and upload them in 1080p. They look fine until i upload them to YouTube. They get real fuzzy and grainy after i upload them but i assure you they are in 1080p and YouTube has had more than enough time to process the video. If anyone has any ideas on what could be causing this let me know. I have noticed some other DayZ YouTube videos to be grainy so maybe it is just YouTube.

• Like 7

Run your video through a vid editing program, example: Sony Vegas. It gives the option to render in 1080p. It takes a while to render but it's worth it.

Congratulations for the 100th post, I guess? 

And  ... just wow... such terribly bad bandits. Karma just messed with them. 

Btw.: Who's playing the drums in the background? NeedZ moar ghoststrokes 8D

Edited by Khad

Congratulations for the 100th post, I guess? 

And  ... just wow... such terribly bad bandits. Karma just messed with them. 

Btw.: Who's playing the drums in the background? NeedZ moar ghoststrokes 8D

LOL my buddy who was in vent with me lives next to a guy who gives 24 hour drum lessons and it was coming through the mic LOL,

Run your video through a vid editing program, example: Sony Vegas. It gives the option to render in 1080p. It takes a while to render but it's worth it.

Hey thanks for the feedback! I am currently using Cyberlink PowerDirector and rendering them in 1080p. They are fine when i play the file on my computer but after uploading to youtube they get really fuzzy. for some reason in the forums videos can only be played in 720p but on you tube it can be play in 1080p it just looks fuzzy. Thank you for the feedback again.

Thanks for the congrats i am moving up in the world!

Edited by Holylance

E-penis is surging in this one.

Horrible group there.

I knew as soon as i found a gun i was gonna take some of them to hell with me ;)