Sign in to follow this  
Gaspa79

Any way to further lower the mouse sensitivity?

What's ruining this AWESOME game for me is my mouse sensitivity. I always used very little mouse sensi and I can't seem to find a way to lower it in this game. I use the "smoothness" option in controls but get little or no results. Changing the mouse sensitivity in windows doesn't help either.

Any ideas? =(

Thanks!

I suggest lowering down the smoothness to the lowest as it gives mouse lag. (Delayed movement)

Is your X and Y axis sliders all the way down in the control options? (It's the game's mouse sensitivity)

My X and Y axis are all the way down, smoothness is also all the way down and my sensitivity is still too high. Any workarounds?

if its still high after that, adjust it in windows itself or if ur using a brand name mouse maybe it has dpi adjustments like my razor naga does.

I suggest lowering down the smoothness to the lowest as it gives mouse lag. (Delayed movement)

Try what Grunt mentioned & check #2 of this guide out: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1355

Basically to tone down or turn off Mouse Smoothing. 1 seemed to work best for me.

Dida does your mouse come with an external tray app for changing your mouse sensitivity? Also try changing GPU_MaxFramesAhead to 1 in the same file mentioned in the guide above.

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=12820

^ From here it appears there might be a fix for what you're experiencing.

That only removes the mouse lag, doesn't do much for sensitivity.

I'd also like to use a lower sensitivity, but already using 450 DPI and X and Y axis all the way to the left. Still too high. And I don't want the acceleration that anything aside from 6 windows sensitivity gives.

In Arma2OA cfg profile you can set mouseSensitivityX and mouseSensitivityY lower then 0.2 (which is what you get when the slider in game is all the way to the left)

I just lowered it and its fine now.

In Arma2OA cfg profile you can set mouseSensitivityX and mouseSensitivityY lower then 0.2 (which is what you get when the slider in game is all the way to the left)

I just lowered it and its fine now.

How much lower did you put it? because my sensitivity is a little much as well with both the bars all the way down and my mouseSensitivityX and Y is at 0.2. Does putting it to something like 0.05 work?

yeah, same problem. all the way down, 500dpi, windows 4/11..

counter strike man xD