Skeeter17

Looking for Very Small Group (SA)

I am looking for a few people to play with. I don't care what age, sex, nationality: we can all be the bestest of friends.

I'm not looking for and type of clan or community or whatever it is you'd like to call yourself. So please don't leave an ad here.

Send me a tell on here, or steam (same handle) and we'll take it from there.

Actually I'm also looking for someone to play with since I already have badass gear but have no one to play with.

Send me an invite whenever you're on

Steam name: Claws4life1

• Like 1

If you wouldn't mind picking me up as a new player and letting me get a start, my steam name is orionjahfree.

adding you guys on steam..feel free add me also, same handle so we can all group together.

I have decent gear and I'm just looking for someone that I can play with and watch each others back. Steam name is Graargasaur.

If anyone wants to play DayZ standalone you can add me, same steam name as. Not a pro but I understand the mechanics and have some gear.

Any feel free to me on steam looking for a group got guns lots of gear im not a pro but i can do tactics

F0X_C0MPANY  the letter o in the name are actually zeros my skype is g.brodsky69

I'm pretty new to the game looking for some friends. Add me on skype fireemarshall and steam jmarshall16 . I'll add you guys and we can group together.