Sign in to follow this  
Hero of Suburbia

my survival story

The life of my first character died unexpectedly by a ghoster, when I decided to wait out a seige at green mountain. My second character is alive and well, and has been so since the second day I started playing for about 30 in game hours. I had looted a bunch of military outposts with my friend "White Jesus" and had all of the tkso gear I could find: jacket, vest, pants, hunter backpack, m4 with 300 round ammo box full, gas mask, and ballistic helmet. Then I realized: my character looks fucking retarded, and has absolutely no originality comparer to white Jesus who ironically was an African american male with a yellow bandana, common clothes and the only weapon he had was a crow bar.

I ended up killing a mosin sniper who killed white Jesus just outside of balota on what we call sniper hill (just to the north of the AtCT). I then realized how satisfying killing people and zombies with the mosin was, and it began a change inside my character. I slowly began trading my high end military equipment in for more unique and original clothing options.

Since then I patrol through the cities looking for additional items of interest with my friends, and never pass up the opportunity to handcuff unsuspecting survivors and force feed them rotten fruit ;)

Anyway I guess I wrote all this to say that I geared up, geared down, played around, and still find the SA interesting. That may have to do with the fact that I always play with white Jesus and he never leaves a dull moment.

So I hope you enjoyed my story, maybe share yours below? And if you have the unfortunate chance of being force dead rotten fruit, well I'm sorry. But for now that is how I get my laughs ;)

• Like 1

Yesterday I entered Komorovo and found three dead survivors laying there. After a good fifteen minutes raiding the ransacked village I heard footsteps behind me. I reached for my trusty hatchet and pulled it out, but it was all too late. A man dressed in green clothing and a clown mask weilding a kitted out M4A1 had the muzzle of his gun aimed at me. In hope for some sanity, I said "Friendly?" and I waited a good five minutes before he replied with a very odd sounding voice "Err I'm not your friend, but please hold.."

My heart was pounding, I had nothing but some rags and a can of soda. Then he said "Do you need any medical supplies? I'm a Medic." which I immediately declined. The next thing he said was "Well I'm trying to look for an Asian guy, have you seen him?" which I hadn't seen, so I replied with "No, sorry.." He then must have thought for a little while before saying "Well, if you see and Asian guy, please lead him to me. Take care now!"

Either the guy had something against Asians, or he was out for revenge. I headed into the opposite direction he headed into, leaving the village and the three bodies behind.

• Like 1

I've been playing on the same character now for about a week, geared to the teeth. Been surviving on the north side of the map with only a few encounters on airfields and military bases. One guy responded to my "friendly" and offered food and water, the other 4 guys I unfortunately had to take down as self defense due to no response and guns drawn. I too began to get tired of the typical full tkso gear, ballistic helm with gas mask ect.. And switched to some more unique gear. I recently decided to travel back down south, not to shoot the innocent, but to offer some help and get rid of any bandits around the area. I've obviously encountered more survivors who were nervous as I approached, but thankful after I gave out cans of food and bottle water. I'm anxious to start fresh again and enjoy the thrill of looting, but will continue to see how long i can survive with this char. It's been a long journey, I have trotted threw almost every town on the mid to northern end and now, like I said, am down south. On the way to the coast and probably gonna stop by cherno, which may be my last stop, as I no longer care about being stealthy, a sniper may find me in his scopes or a grp of bandits may surround me. Maybe I'll just meet someone like me and journey with him to the next town, but I sense in the near future a bullet to the head.

• Like 1