Jack Weesy

Buildings exploding! Users dying!

I dont know what caused this, but to be honest it sort of felt like a hack attack. Having tried that before on the Chernarus life servers.

I hope you will look in to it Thx

Date/Time: 21/06-12 around 22:30 PM CET

What happened: houses exploded, players died randomly

Where you were: Near Pustoshka

What you were doing: Riding a motor bike with a friend on the back.

Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

Server(s) you were on: DE2

Your system specs: I5 2500k - 8G Ram - Geforce 560

Timeline of events before/after error:

I was playing in the DE2 server yesterday, and around 22:30 PM CET while i was driving on my bike with my friend on the back, somewhere near Pustoshka, all of a sudden a house exploded right next to us! people started writing in side chat that they heard explosions all over the map. the bike got injured so i jumped off and when i jumped back on it was fixed again!? then all of a sudden everybody on the server started dying and i died as well.

If that is true then it is the first time i have experienced hackers on Dayz.

and is there any chane that the server in question was not connected to the hive?

because i had a lot of good stuff and would be sad to loose it to a hacker :(

If that is true then it is the first time i have experienced hackers on Dayz.

and is there any chane that the server in question was not connected to the hive?

because i had a lot of good stuff and would be sad to loose it to a hacker :(

Hackers have been around even under Arma2, so its only natural that they will follow on to DayZ. Its a shame that these twats just have to ruin the fun for no purpose.

well its confirmed...

I lost all my stuff. i hope these "Hackers" ( ie. kids with small penises and too much spare time) contract the Bubonic plague!! I will never understand how a person can have fun ruining another persons fun. its not like they get anything out of it...

• Like 1

Yes I am totally sure.. half the players in the server started ranting about how a building exploded near them. so unless there's a guy flying around in a chopper with like 20 m136's firing out the back and hitting with EVERY shot, I'd say thats highly unlikely. furthermore every player on the server died within a window of 20 sec. ALSO highly unlikely.

I have a hacker to report and if any of you can make it so rocket hears this please so i got video footage too his name is Tobba1 and here is the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSqH2me5do8 This would also eplain why once i had zero zombies aggro on me ever on the time i was on the server.

Edited by ImaZombie

Had a building explode when a friend threw a smoke grenade. Wasn't hackers because we were te only ones on the server.