Sign in to follow this  
Devinnspell

Put A Kill Feed of Some Sort

So a big problem atleast for me is that there is absolutely no way of knowing if someone killed anyother player since unlike the mod, it doesn't even show when a player kills another player. While this isn't the most realistic thing to have in the game, it would be nice to know when some bandit is going on a killing spree. Plus it made it easier to find out if someone is hacking or breaking the rules in a RP server or such.

The only reason to have this right now would be to know if someone is dead or logged out.And since the most recent patch this also seems obsolete.

I personally think that the only way you should be able to know for sure that someone is dead is to go up to the body and inspect it.

• Like 8

I find a 357 to the head is all the confirmation you need. So, i'm going to say no to a kill feed.

• Like 2

No no no. All that does is feed bandits and KoSers' epeen. Wanna know for certain? Get outta your bush on sniper hill and go check for yourself. Maybe he's dead, maybe he bandaged and is waiting to return your lovely gift in person.

• Like 1

I'd like to have any idea whats going on around me but the problem with a kill feed is it's an easy confirm. I always used it back in the mod as a way to know for certain that the person I shot is dead and didn't manage to survive.

How do I put it in a nice way.......HELL NO. This isn't COD.

I mean Rocket has removed this on purpose so I think there's no way in hell it's ever coming back.

kill feed helps idenfify hackers....

xx killed xxx with dmr from 2000 meters... = hacker

now hackers run free

kill feed helps idenfify hackers....

xx killed xxx with dmr from 2000 meters... = hacker

now hackers run free

No.

Oh yeah man, we should also have kill streaks  :rolleyes:

The only kind of feed I could agree with is a Logging off and on feed. That's really only for technical reasons though.

so how are people suppose to know whos hacking?

VAC turns on for about 3min the shuts off. VAC2 doesn't come on til about 20min after, then shuts off, and VAC3 doesn't show up. So pretty much after 30 min you can hack SA without getting banned by VAC