Sign in to follow this  
quobble

Upcoming patch

@forum staff

could you guys from the staff steam maybe open a thread that shows what features are currently being worked on? they did it in the mod section already and it was really good to follow whats happening between the last update and the next one.

i am patient although it might look like i am whining :)

greetings

Check the wiki, there's one there iirc.

EDIT: Had a look, this was the best I found.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/DayZ_Standalone

I swear there was a better one, with all the features colourcoded etc, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Edited by Jaginun

@forum staff

could you guys from the staff steam maybe open a thread that shows what features are currently being worked on? they did it in the mod section already and it was really good to follow whats happening between the last update and the next one.

i am patient although it might look like i am whining :)

greetings

Upcoming Features:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/156129-confirmed-upcoming-features-for-dayz/

I think he means like a what is coming in the next patch rather than what they want to add to the game.

I don't think there is, it has been rather quiet, then again it is the holiday season so be patient. We will have a patch soon adding some stuff and changing some stuff I'm sure.

• Like 1

I think he means like a what is coming in the next patch rather than what they want to add to the game.

I don't think there is, it has been rather quiet, then again it is the holiday season so be patient. We will have a patch soon adding some stuff and changing some stuff I'm sure.

Exactly

• Like 1