Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonBlade

What you should do if barbwire fences block you

Don"t be lazy and keep looting the South until you have the best gear around. Instead go north. If you do so and you are like me you will soon have the following in your inventory.

MK48 Mod 0 (best automatic weapon in the game argueably)

M4A1

All tools for wilderness survival

toolbox and enough barricades to build a fortress

a 10-man group

Go north, go north, go north, go north, go north, and all your troubles shall be solved..... aside from a few bandits at NWAF.

And heres me thinking you were going to tell me how to magically fly over the barbed wire or something.

Nwa will be just as heavily wired. Drop a load of empty tins cans outside, take a dump on the lawn and respawn! On another server lol. Honestly the only way to combat trolls is to ignore them. So if you're spawning on server where all the best spots are barbed wired off, just leave the server.

What fun is it for the troll to rule the country when there's no one to rule? Just my 2 euros

Nuts.... Toolboxes are ALL OVER Northwest Airifield.... The only place I have found barricaded was the barracks, I used the toolbox (That I found at NWAF) and removed it while my buds covered my back. Also... unless your doing a straight sprint to NWAF you can find a toolbox in any shed.

And heres me thinking you were going to tell me how to magically fly over the barbed wire or something.

You weren't the only one.

Thx crimson but the last time I went to nwa on a UK server there was wire everywhere. It was not only the first time I went solo to the airfield but the first time I saw barbed wire too and was all dafuq?!

I tried to hop over and ended up with a broken leg, bled out and started fainting. You can imagine how the rest of this ditty went >.>

After some research (wiki, shhh don't tell anyone) and finding out toolboxes could cut wire I respawned on the same server to find a toolbox ASAP. By the time I found a spawn it had been wired off and I wasn't willing to risk my life hopping over it again QQ.

I've started to notice wire is a bit of a troll/ server hopper exploit though so simply dont bother with anymore. Maybe it's a Euro server thing idk