Sign in to follow this  
Szarekh (DayZ)

Who wants to be a newbie-bandit!

After a outrageous encounter with two cussing, Swaggot, racial slur slinging bandits HOPPED from another server to mine inside some random building and killed me-

(Yeah, they server hopped into a house,and insta killed me with an M4, which needs addressing,but another thread for another time.)

I've decided that If I can't beat them, use their ways against them, force feed the captured disinfectant/rotten Kiwis, and then execute them while they kneel!

I'm rather "new" to DayZ, but not to the overall concept of stealth, PVP, or PVE. Unlike what another player has stated this "friendly" is not a fucking moron. I know it's best to avoid zombies, to replace your shirt with something with slots,and then turn your shirt into rags. I know the difference between the guns,how to use them, and to know that using them is very dangerous.

Unlike most I actually read up on what to do before I actually started playing,and  how the environment around me effects me.

So what new (or any) player wants someone whose actually going to stick around AFTER a single play-through, pm me, or yell out.

Thanks!

Don't fall into the trap of just killing on sight. Yeah you got unlucky with them spawning but other than that you will get use to avoiding players to avoid random bandit acts, it just takes time

• Like 2

Don't fall into the trap of just killing on sight. Yeah you got unlucky with them spawning but other than that you will get use to avoiding players to avoid random bandit acts, it just takes time

How is it a trap? Unlucky? Thats a large loophole,and the forum is filled with valid complaints like it. Often, players don't avoid you!

Besides, I like their stuff.

How is it a trap? Unlucky? Thats a large loophole,and the forum is filled with valid complaints like it. Often, players don't avoid you!

Besides, I like their stuff.

I think that KoS players are still a minority (Less than 50%, right?), but when people like me bitch about it, it makes it seem like 90% of players KoS.

I think you should stick with the friendly survivor thing. Most people will find the game more fun that way. You get a lot of interactions with other people if you don't just shoot on sight.

You should just remember to not speak to them if you don't have an advantage. If you don't, it might be better to run away.

If you don't want players loggin in behind you, don't give up your position. Think that if your going to potentially give up your position, your dead.

Play like your life is really on the line. GET PARANOID!!! Thank me later.