Sign in to follow this  
DeceasedPath

Spawn changes need to be changed

I can't believe you guys don't get it.

You might think I'm playing the wrong game, or that I don't understand what this game is trying to achieve, but let me just tell you something bub, I KNOW what this game is about. Rocket said DayZ was about my story, yeah - that's right, MY STORY!!! And MY STORY is a late 80s early 90s ACTION FLICK. Explosions, Girls in tight brightly colored Workout clothes, Guns, Cliche One-Liners and More Explosions.

So YES I want INSTANT gratification. If you expect me to value my own life, and invest more than five minutes (not counting committing suicide until I spawn outside of Balota), to get my gear, you're just an evil person. I want to get my GEAR FAST so that when I die like the douche I am, I can get GEAR FAST again!

ztso.jpg

Edited by Knightmare
  • Like 1

I hate to have to say it, but I really hate all you noobs. Please stop giving input on this game. There is no shortage of games to hold your hand. Just because DayZ mod got really popular, a bunch of people want to jump on this game and on this forum and suggest how the game should be more like Call of Duty. 

If you truly want these things, buy Arma 2 and get DayZ mod, and play on any one of a million servers that start you with full bags of weapons and ammo and vehicles every 20 feet. 

No, they don't.  You just need to get the fuck out.

Edited by diznoid